A320 hud display off centered.

Had anyone been having a problem with the A320 hud display off centered? It’s really annoying because it’s far below were it should be and is very inaccurate. Just want to make sure it’s not just me.

2 Likes

Do you mean the artificial horizon is off centres of the actual UI?

3 Likes

As Chris said, this will be fixed in the future hopefully.

3 Likes

That can’t be because it’s only the A320 not 19 not 21. The little aircraft dot whatever it’s call should be lower then.

2 Likes

A321 also needs to be fixed I quite like this camera angle

2 Likes

Yeah, the problem is in all of the A320 family aircraft, with the exception of the A321.

2 Likes

The a321 is too high for my liking anyway back on topic

2 Likes

I’m only having this issue in the A320

1 Like

I have this in mind that this is an issue, and for that reason I fly without the HUD and enjoy the live instruments. When taking off or on final, I use the full HUD View without the use of the cockpit.

2 Likes

When will this Problem be fixed? Because the A320 is one of my most favourite aircrafts!

It won’t be I’m afraid because it’s not an issue. The HUD is not supposed to be used in the Virtual Cockpit because we have live instruments there. Just give it a try! I was sceptical at first as well, but with a little bit of training it works like magic, it’s much fun!

2 Likes

I think they made it like that so you’d see the artificial horizon better. On the A321’s pilot view its normal.

Okay! Thanks for the tip!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.