A320_Flyerboy19's 3D Airport Tracking Thread

Official 3D Airport Tracking Thread For A320_Flyerboy19

I’ve decided to put everything I’ve made in IFAET into one topic instead of starting multiple for each airport! Within the topic, you will find a table with each airport, the city name, the ICAO, and the Progress!

Want to Contribute to Making the Infinite Flight Globe 3D? Apply Here!

My Airports

Note: I will try to update this regularly!

City State Country ICAO Status Currently Working On
Telluride Colorado United States KTEX Ready For Release No New Updates
Lake Texoma Arport Oklahoma United States F31 Ready For Release Finished Pavement details and taxi way lines
Ponta Delgada Azores Portugal LPPD In Progress 2D work is about 70-75% Complete! Work in Progress shot coming soon!
Grand Rapids Michigan United States KGRR In Progress Started to add taxi way lines by RWY 17/35
São Jorge Azores Portugal LPSJ In Progress Researching imagery, gathering charts, and images of the airport.

Disclaimers:

I Will Not be Taking Airport Requests! There is no guarantee that an airport marked Ready For Release will come in the next update!

If there are any questions regarding an Airport, Please PM me! If you have images of any of the airports I am working on or know where to find pictures, please let me know!

18 Likes

KTEX Completed Images

F31 In Progress Images

8 Likes

Daily Airport Update

F31: Completed and Ready for the official review! @Delta Local Airport!

LPPD: 2D work is almost complete. All taxiways have been named and oriented to match imagery, pavement is all done to match imagery, runway lights added, taxi way lights added, spawns oriented correctly, and airport roads added.

KGRR: Nothing has been started yet! Just looking on Google Earth at the current taxi ways and how everything should be! The airport has not been updated since it was first added to the game! This will be a mega project, and I’m looking forward to it! @Deltadev13 home airport!

That is the Daily Airport Updates! Check back again tomorrow around this time for an update! If anyone has any images of the terminal at KGRR, I would love to see them! Please PM here on the IFC or Discord!

7 Likes

KGRR Update

I have deleted everything at KGRR except for spawns! Over the next month or so, I will carefully plan and edit everything to where KGRR is today!

@Deltadev13

5 Likes

Oklahoma let’s go!!!

2 Likes

Yep, good old Lake Texoma State Airport

1 Like

Thank you That is a home airport if mine it is very special to me. But can you make sure that for concourse b you fix the gates. Right now it is missing 2 gates on concourse b and the number in that concourse are wrong. I’m sure you know this but that it something that has bugged me over the years. I’m excited to see a WIP of it when the time comes

1 Like

I’ve already discussed that with @Deltadev13!

Everything that is at the airport irl will be added to the game! Everything will be updated to the 2022-2023 version!

No details will be skipped, I promise!

4 Likes

Thank you !

Update

F31 has been approved by an airport reviewer and is ready for release!

2 Likes