A320 Family Rework

The A320 was just reworked so this topic probably could be closed & unlisted.

Adding the Live Cockpit isn’t considered a rework… There are still many missing features for the A320.

2 Likes

Like the stobes lights, PTU, Whine…

1 Like

Not only frontier

2 Likes

I believe there are few things to rework on it but it would be great, new panel textures, new engine blades, liverys and the NEO family.

Additional liveries for the A321:

I also agree that Infinite flight has to rework the A320 family, and one of the things that IF could implement on the A320 would be the Fly Control on the Panel, (Something that already has in the 737 family)
I believe that it would be something very useful on the A320 and that animation is also implemented on the doors of the A320 (Passengers / Cargo)
Thankful 🛩

1 Like

It would be awesome to get the newer cockpit the one we have now is 17 years and older. The newer cockpit would be great especially with the sharklets

3 Likes

And maybe more wingflex I think the wings doesn’t flex enough, it feels very stiff

1 Like

I’d love to see the A320NEO in IF

1 Like

I honestly think that they need a Delta A320. They have a Delta A319 and A321, but no A320 :(

1 Like

Drop a vote here.

2 Likes

We definitely need better sounds !

2 Likes

A320-211, -212, -214, -216: (CFM ones): are we a joke to you?

1 Like

we need the a320 neo

1 Like

This rework is needed , some liveries like easyJet A320 are truly missing. @easyWig

This rework is needed and won’t take that much time as the others before , as this airplane is not as big as B777 or B752, it already has cockpit + wingflex , so adding cargo doors + doors + cabin + sounds are completely possible for it nowadays as they did it on much bigger aircrafts.
I don’t know if you got the point that I meant but anyways, the A320 is a very flown aircraft in IF and IRL so , yeah, needed.

This airplane truly deserves it.

3 Likes

I’d love to see 3D interior and working doors etc, and maybe the most requested liveries like easy jet new livery or interjet liveries to say some.

2 Likes

Agreed! 320 series definitely needs a spruce up to complete with the new reworks that have just came out now. Especially liveries 😉

2 Likes

The A320 family needs a bit of an update. Moving doors and hold doors + a functioning cabin would be good and engine sound update. So long as IF don’t compromise on Cabin lighting when it’s dark, all’s good

4 Likes

As you’re currently doing a A320 routes thread, why not voting and commenting about this rework that is clearly needed ?! @BritishAirways001

2 Likes