A320 EuroWings - Borussia Dortmund Livery

##A320 EuroWings - Borussia Dortmund Livery

• Yes please!
  • No thanks.

0 voters

8 Likes

I am a simple man. I see Eurowings, I press like.

4 Likes

Wow! I love it. Great colours.

1 Like

Bringing a bit more attention to this. The devs have been adding in a lot of new liveries on old aircraft and this one is especially special.

I don’t think bumping a 1 year old post is a good idea. If people actually wanted this livery, they’d have voted.

Once a moderator told me “Every feature is a good idea” and probably nobody voted for this because it got buried in all the other feature requests. But I still see what you mean there.

3 Likes

I see what you are saying, but many people have actually hands down said that they don’t want this livery, so I doubt the devs are going to make it. Bumping a topic is only useful if you think that it needs more attention, not just because you want it to have more attention.

1 Like

It would be cool to have a soccer team livery on an airplane in IF! :)

Who said they don’t want this livery? Also, I see no reason not to bump this topic a bit.

This is why I bumped this topic. I feel it needs more attention.

Wht does it need attention rather than you just wanting it to have more?

If you must know, I feel that we need this livery, because it is a one off special livery which is unique to the airline and to the area of the world it flies in. Is that good enough for you?

Ok. Yes. It is good enough for me. No need to get defensive. If you’d have said this when you bumped the topic then I would have not replied critically.