A320 Bug in cockpit

hi all I found a bug in the A320 and I was wondering who I need to contact in regards to it! It’s not a major bug it’s just a small gap in the copilots right side! Regardless of this bug I’m loving the A320 family and the live cockpit thanks IF image|830x466

1 Like

Probably just move the topic into #support instead, and you should be good.

3 Likes

Yup, just do what @Declan_O said. It’s not THAT bad of a “bug” if you don’t have OCD or if you’re not a perfectionist…

I’m not to fussed about it I just noticed it and thought it would be worth noting to the staff because some people will rage about this @Vinne

It’s probably a known bug already

1 Like

i saw something similar a little gap also on FO view! didn’t pay much attention to it tho

1 Like

The photo in the original post, is from the First Officer camera angle.

1 Like

Ye this is the FO view I don’t notice it much too but it’s worth noting to IF for the few people who’s lives will effectively end because of it

1 Like

These holes where most likely created during the rework of the live cockpit. There are quite a few if you look around. They will most likely be fix in a future update.

2 Likes

Indeed my friend

It’s a known one :)

7 Likes

Ye this is the FO view I don’t notice it much too but it’s worth noting to IF for the few people who’s lives will effectively end because of it

Don’t think people would really care. Haven’t heard any complaints at all yet.

1 Like

Me neither

1 Like