A320/a319/a318 spoiler-nose drop fix

I understand the a320-19-18 are fairly new to Infinite Flight, but just a one of the few things that need to be worked on is the spoiler-nose drop. This happens when you land, spoilers kicks in and the nose of the plane drops heavily. It would be great if this could be fixed. What do you guys think?

Spoilers kick in, you loose speed and your nose will drop… Right? or am I missing a bit aerodynamic laws?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure i read somewhere that it actually behaves like this unless you pull back enough when they deploy. Not quite sure where though…

7 Likes

It’s just in IF, (only on the A320 fam) When the spoilers are extended on landing, the front wheel will drop instantly. You cannot hold the nose up for a little time
for example, compare a320 and 737 when landing. Which one can keep the nose up the longest while the spoilers are extended

1 Like

Ah okay, I always assumed it was because I don’t fly airbus aircraft

2 Likes

I fly the A320 Family alot. I tried landing without arming the spoilers, but its not realistic. I actually thought this would be fixed during global update. Lets just wait and see if this issue is fixed :)

1 Like

I actually am starting to enjoy flying the A320 family because of this. Setting my trim and pulling back on landing to make the nose touch down smooth just adds to the challenge. I personally have gotten used to it.

2 Likes

Duplicate, search before posting please :)