A319-132 Itapemirim PS-JCP

IATA 8I | ICAO IPM | Callsign AEROITA

Airline Full Name Itapemirim Transportes Aéreos Ltda
Country Brasil
Airline Founded 2020
Aircraft Total 10

it looks good but very colorfull i dont like colourfull planes

1 Like

Nice request, but no hhave more votes for while, sorry…I already voted on A320 (PS-SPJ)

1 Like

It’s certainly another beautiful Itapemirim aircraft, but don’t you think it’s too early to create a topic?

1 Like

i do think that tho

2 Likes

As soon as new ITA images on A319 are released, please update the topic. With the current image, we can’t be sure it’s actually an A319. I’m just saying as a precaution, so you don’t have any problems in the future!

I’m out of votes, as soon as I have, I will vote on this thread! I hope that in the future there will be this livery in the IF.

5 Likes

I think it would not be too early to make a topic, given that many already ask topic companies that are yet to receive the aircraft for 2023, as we have the case of one like other aircraft like the Emirates on the A350. This is something real and it’s happening. As soon as they post another photo with better conditions, I’ll be updating if possible.

4 Likes

Thanks so much Mozart!

3 Likes

Oh, ok! I respect your opinion. When you have another image update the thread, it will be great to have this livery soon if possible.

3 Likes

first let’s wait for the A320 … which is an older order than this one.

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

3 Likes

I loved it was what we were waiting for

3 Likes

great, I loved the painting, it was what we were waiting for.

2 Likes

Great painting for the A320 and A319 aircraft. I hope to see you in the simulator. Voted!

1 Like

Here’s the new photo, one of the first of our A319.

2 Likes

ITAPEMIRIM Brazil

1 Like

Registration PS-JCP

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like