A318 or 787-8? Please don't suggest Live+

Hey everybody, so I can buy one aircraft right now, and i want a fairly recent aircraft with Autoland for low visibility and just for extra reassurance as well. I have the A319 and 787-9 as well. I want the A320 because it just seems so boring and I don’t want the 787-10 because it doesn’t exist yet. It would be great if you could give me a reason for why you voted for your choice. Also the reason I’m getting individual purchases is because I don’t play very often and it’d just be a waste to get Live+.

• Airbus A318
  • Boeing 787-8

0 voters

1 Like

A318 for me. 787 is good, however I prefer the A318. :)

2 Likes

Thats a tough one, but I’d go with the A318.

2 Likes

The votes just flipped!

1 Like

It’s a hard choice, but I’d say the A318. It’s very small so it can at virtually fit in any airport that’s not echo class.

2 Likes

So what about echo class airports?

I like the 787. Dat wing flex 😍

2 Likes

Most echo class airports can fit small props but not any jets.

1 Like

Also, you can fly the A318 to London City.

1 Like

I’ll be the contrarian here and suggest Live+.

Failing that, the 787.

2 Likes

Oh ok, thanks.

1 Like

The best quality aircraft in my opinion has to be the 787, due to it having wingflex, 4K Textures, and I think a slightly better cockpit.

If you’re simply looking for something a little "different"and something that you can get the most use out of, then the A318 fits the bill.

2 Likes

The lack of wingflex on the A320 family doesn’t bother me as much as on the 777 family, but still a little.

1 Like

Hard choice, I would go for the 787-8 tho. It simply just looks so good in my eyes! :)

1 Like

Personally I would suggest the A318 it’s a smooth aircraft to fly and really stable on approach for landing :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.