A220 livery

Hello 👋! I’m Butter0 I would like to share with you this magnificent Air Senegal livery on A220 and that I would like to see on infinit flight
83266_airsenegala220cairbus_566074-1

Why do I want this company! Because not only is she beautiful and the company has planned flights to beautiful destinations

map-6

Also, Air Senegal is the only company in West Africa with Royal Air Maroc to offer flights to European and American destinations. I know that there are other companies in Africa such as Egyptair air Tanzania or Air australe which uses Airbus A220 but most of them use them for flights within the continent. So if you are interested I ask you to leave a fair little vote and to the comment if possible justify below thank you! Air Senegal A220-300 - #18 by LKA
And to give you a little insight …
Air Senegal FIRST Airbus A220-300 (BCS3) Montreal (YMX / CYMX) - YouTube

2 Likes

Vote for it here: Air Senegal A220-300

Other than that topics like this aren’t allowed. Sorry :(

1 Like

Truly is magnificent!

1 Like

Magnificent.

1 Like

@MxP – They already voted for it and linked it in their topic. While what you said is true, it’s not always the best way to reply to this type of topic.

@Ousmane_Ndiaye – I’d recommend posting this on the feature request topic you linked above. That’d be the best place to keep everything organized so that other prospective voters can find all info in the same place.

2 Likes