Hello all! As we round up the year of 2020, the 365 day disaster, I reviewed some of my favorite shots.
I haven’t been spotting long receiving my Canon Rebel XSI in April and using it up to the present day. I learned a lot from @AndrewWu who has basically made me an addict of spotting. Here are my best shots of 2020! Enjoy!
10) One of my favorite shots was catching the Delta Skyteam 757-200 arrive from Atlanta! Not only that, McCarran Airport’s Delta Airlines Supervisor was with me! ✏️
9) Getting waves is common here in Vegas if your at the right spot at the right time! Here are waves from both the pilot and co-pilot! 👋
8) FedEx started using their 752’s here for a while! I was very happy about getting these pencils! 💜
7) The U.S Justice Aircraft arrives from Tulsa carrying some bad boys 👻
6) One of these awesome Tri-Jets arriving from a zero gravity flight ✈️
5) C-17 staring at the ATC 👀
4) This Virgin Atlantic’s final arrival before headed to Marana, AZ. A sad sight to see but an awesome one! ❤️🤍
3) A beautiful 70 degree day, a beautiful cloudy blue sky, and a beautiful aircraft! 🤩
2) I’m not sure if i’ve taken a better closeup, but my iconic profile picture ❤️💙
1) Number one, my favorite. I think @Drummer would be happy 😂
I appreciate the support over the past year! Have a safe 2020, and if you’d like, you can vote below 😉