A Wrinkle in Time

Hello, IFC!

Today is March 7, 2013 and I just downloaded Infinite Flight! I love flying the Super Decathlon but the space shuttle is super hard to land so if anyone has any tips that would be nice.
Also thanks to the devs for the 3D cockpit and I can’t wait for the Dash-8!

A Beautiful 747 at SFO

A Virgin Atlantic 787-900

3D Cockpit! Thanks devs!

Space Shuttle approach at KEDW

A beautiful CRJ

The A10! Brtttt

A beautiful CRJ departure

When I made this topic it told me to make sure no boxes were visible but they won’t go away so I’m sorry about that…

Now for the flight info:

Route: KSFO-KSFO
Server: No servers yet silly
Aircraft: CRJ, 787, A10, Shuttle and 747-400

I can’t wait for the A320 to be added, I just put it in the suggestion box and I hope you do it too so the devs will see it’s wanted.

Thank you!

Robertine

42 Likes

ngl the nostalgia is hitting me hard rn

5 Likes

Wow! This has made me feel old

2 Likes

Really is crazy how much we’ve evolved. I have a device that still runs a more global version of IF and every once in a while I check back in time and really compare the advancements we’ve been able to make. Crazy

2 Likes

How it started… How it’s going…

11 Likes

Im literally having flashbacks right now. I remember when IF had the space shuttle!

1 Like

bring back the space shuttle 🚀

2 Likes

wow, all the memories are coming back to me.

1 Like

Wow that space shuttle really sent me to space. The nostalgia is really hitting me hard.

Great photos Bobertine!

1 Like

Man! Infinite Flight has come a long way since 2013. Wow!

1 Like

Ah good times

2 Likes

wait… this was 2013? i still remember the cabin crew that showed me this game when it came out… oh how time flies!

2 Likes

wow i remember this

2 Likes

God, I remember pre global. Insane to think how it’s changed

2 Likes

I still have some old screenshots around on my Facebook page that I’ll have to dig out!

I’ve been a user since IF was founded and let me tell you, I was just amazed and excited to use it! The first aircraft I bought was the A330-300! I was even more thrilled when the liveries came on the A380 in 2012! The memories of this from 10 years ago sends me chills. Look where we are today!

1 Like

At that time, I barely flew the 787! I just didn’t like it!

2 Likes

It wasn’t the best plane to fly back then

1 Like