A word about the upcoming 787 update

Ok, ok, quit teasing me, I am ready to purchase them. It looks good and will be well worth the investment. Just let me know the when because, I’m in.

1 Like

The update is out now for Android and will be out for iOS is a couple of days.

I’m still scratching my head on how come they didn’t make a topic on #announcements about the update like they did with past ones.

1 Like

I think the developers will do one when the update bugs are fixed and it’s released on iOS.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Ok then.

Simply because it is a big release so we expect issues and will use that post to address them. We did that in the past too.

12 Likes

Oh ok thanks for clarifying it.

Will definitely pay for this one!! Thanks FDS, keep up the great work :)

2 Likes

Just got the 787s and the 777-200 LR, will be practicing soon!! Next Global flight, can hardly wait to do a Miami to Bahamas run in one of these!!

1 Like

Just flew the old 787-9 from KPSP to KVCV to send it off, that was not a pleasant experience. So much guesswork and prayers required to get that old model in the skies and back down.

4 Likes

I know the 787’s have wing flex, but did the devs implement them to all of the other aircraft? I doubt they did, since they were focused on making a beautiful new model, but I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Wing flex was only implemented on the 787. They will add wing flex on more aircraft down the road.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, but I wasn’t sure. Thanks!

Just finished flight on casual server in the new 787-8 noticed not all the new airlines are listed for call signs. Had to get use to the speed warning that occured when going over 350kts at 12,000. Going back for more practice…To the developers…Thanks, enjoying the update!!

2 Likes

The wing flex is awesome! Carry on!

1 Like

If you compare with what it was two years back,it’s definitely highly fast tracked progress. Besides,the criticism is born out of lack of knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes to make a simulator. I don’t blame any of you,I blame the way the world has turned out to be and you imbibe it. It’s not your fault. It’s just what we see around us. But it’s time for a change. It’s time to show respect to people who deserve it. Your respect,in the form of words or in app purchases can make the simulator miles ahead in the upcoming 2 years. For me,this game grew faster than my adolescence did.

4 Likes

Not to mention,very few simulators or apps have developers and the entire team converse in such a personal and down to earth level with the clients. Respect this privilege. We are blessed. Also try to be contended with what we have. Eventually,many things will pave it’s way we didn’t even think of. Who thought two years back that one can actually make group flights or even control 35 inbounds? Logically,no other simulator(correct me if am wrong) has this range of aircraft fleet and the liveries that FDS has gifted us with. Can’t we give a return gift for only a few dollars? Live+ is honestly a minimal price. Even t shirts cost more than 50 dollars. Am talking quality here.

7 Likes

Well said! That has to be one of the best comments in the thread.

Wait so who won the registration comp?

1 Like

They haven’t announced anyone yet. :)

2 Likes