A Wonderful Christmas Trip to Zimbabwe Pt. 4

Alright folks, guess what time it is? Time to head home on our last connecting flight to Canada with Emirates and then a short Air Canada Express flight home after a 7 hour layover in Dubai. So, let’s get going and start getting comfy in the air as the long flight journey begin.

Third Flight: Emirates Flight 241 - 🇦🇪 Dubai to Toronto 🇨🇦
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
Origin: Dubai International Airport (OMDB)
Destination: Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport (CYYZ)
Flight Time: 14hrs 20mins
Server: Expert

Rise and Shine and welcome to Gate B22 at Dubai Airport getting ready to board this long flight to Canada with the big beast. So let’s get comfy and Zzzz cuz its gonna be a loooong flight

Annnd off wee gooo! We are airborne RWY 30R. Goodbye Dubai

Feel comfy baby! Its a long flight. We are in the sky @ FL380. Let’s have breakfast, lunch and dinner also some snacks onboard. Let’s Zzzzzz as we fly across the Atlantic Ocean on our way to Canada

Alrighty, it’s time to wake up and open them window shades cuz we are about to touchdown Toronto Airport RWY 6R.

Annd welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport, arrival at Terminal 1 Gate F64A. It is time to start disembarking aircraft and do our last layover before we head home. What a long flight from Dubai.

Last Flight: Air Canada Express Flight 7931 (Operated by Air Canada Express Jazz) - 🇨🇦 Toronto to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-200
Origin: Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport (CYYZ)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 50mins
Server: Expert

On our final flight, we are at Terminal 1 Gate F85 at Toronto Airport and about to board this small aircraft. We might be too tall to fit that aircraft because of the ceiling height. Anyways, let’s head home.

And our last takeoff from Toronto Pearson RWY 15L. Off we go

And in the dusk sky cruising at FL340 as we enter the USA 🇺🇸 flying past Detroit Airport in Michigan. Let’s snack on Canadian snacks and then relax on this short flight

Flight attendants, prepare for an evening dusk approach RWY 30R at St. Louis Airport. We are about to land

Annd we arrived at Gate A17 St. Louis Airport. We are home and thanks for flying with me to Zimbabwe. What a wonderful vacation we had. Let’s start disembarking the aircraft head home and Zzzzz.

Welp, that wraps up this Christmas trip to Zimbabwe to be in the warm side. Once again, thanks for flying with me to a wonderful place in Africa. I hope you enjoyed because I did and it was marvelous. Wanna travel again, here goes the Caribbean on the next Christmas trip.

13 Likes

What happened with this edit lol

Great pictures.

1 Like

I forgot to edit and so, I did a quick edit while en route to St. Louis to avoid the game turning off and then having to start the flight all over again

1 Like