A Winter Break Trip to Naija - St. Louis to Lagos

Hello folks, welcome to my shots regarding my trip report on two flights to get to Naija ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. First, I flew Delta Airlines Flight 2641 from St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and laid over for 7 hours before I caught my next flight which was almost 11 hours in which was Delta Airlines Flight 54 from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Atlanta to Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. So letโ€™s get right onto the shots regarding this trip.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 2641 - St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 35mins
Server: Expert

At Gate A10 at St. Louis airport so early in the morning ready for us to board this flight heading to Atlanta. So excited to go to Nigeria this Christmas

Departure and Takeoff RWY 30L out of St. Louis and OFF WE GO heading to Atlanta as the sun rises. GOODBYE ST. LOUIS!!!

Cruising at FL390 as the Delta Airlines Flight Attendants served us Biscoff cookies and peanuts along with a Sprite that I chose as I was sitting at the emergency exit seat at 21 years old LOL

In the next 30 to 45 minutes, we are on final RWY 9R for touchdown in Atlanta as we prepare for landing.

And we have arrived to Terminal S Gate A12 at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport as we start transferring to Concourse E Gate E17 for our next flight to Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ as we layover for 7 hours. When I flew to Atlanta Airport, it made me feel like Iโ€™m home, like I used to live in Atlanta when I was little.

Second Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 54 - ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Atlanta to Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
Aircraft: Airbus A330-300
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Destination: Murtala Muhammed Intโ€™l Airport (DNMM)
Flight Time: 10hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate E17 at Atlanta airport, six hours later as our next plane is ready for us to board this flight down to Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. Feel comfy folks because this will be a very long flight from the USA to Nigeria.

And off we go took off RWY 27R, runway change, heading to Lagos as the sun was about to set. Delta Airlines Flight 54 has departed Atlanta and he is on his way to Naija ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. GOODBYE ATLANTA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

As it gets dark, we hit our cruising altitude FL330 but step climbed to FL350 and then our final altitude as FL370. Dinner was served as either a choice of fish or chicken. I chose the fish and it comes out as fried rice mixed with fish and other veggies, a bread with butter, a bottle of water, mousse cake, and a choice of sprite again. Then there goes breakfast being served two hours before we landed plus our pre-landing snack consisting of Ham & Cheese sandwich and a bottle of water

5 hours later, we are on final RWY 18R for landing in Lagos as we have a low visibility weather which wasnโ€™t good at all. Looks like we are having a foggy morning landing in Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. Didnโ€™t expect that

And thank the lord we have arrived to Gate D44 at Murtala Muhammed Intโ€™l Airport. It was an awesome long haul flight that I have ever enjoyed as I had free legroom space where I could stretch my legs as I slept throughout this loonnng flight.

And that completes our first part of our trip to Naija ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ which was flying from St. Louis to Lagos via Atlanta on Delta Airlines. The next part will be Ibom Air brand new A220 as we flew to Abuja from Lagos that I will post tomorrow. Thanks for flying with me on this first part of my journey. Have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

15 Likes

Nice! Love the screenshots and how real it feels just reading it!

1 Like