A Winter Break Trip to Naija - Lagos to Abuja

Hello folks, this is my second part of the trip which features a brand new A220 that came out on Monday as 21.8. So I decided to try the Ibom Air A220 that was added in Infinite Flight and Abuja airport have 3D buildings which I’m very excited about. Anyways, this was my trip that I have done and now I’m on vacation in Abuja for three weeks. Here go the shots.

First Flight: Ibom Air Flight 312 - Lagos to Abuja πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Aircraft: Airbus A220-300
Origin: Murtala Muhammed Domestic Airport (DNMM) (MMIA2)
Destination: Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport (DNAA)
Flight Time: 1hr 15mins
Server: Expert

Welcome aboard on this brand new A220. Our first time flying the A220 from city to city in my home country, Naija πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. This is flight 312 taking us to Abuja from Gate A6 at Lagos Domestic Airport

Taxiing to RWY 18L for departure out of Lagos as the sun goes down.

Looks like we are cleared for takeoff on RWY 18L out of Lagos. So let’s goooooooo!!!

Annnd up, up, up and away we gooooo!!!

Banking to our right as we climb out of Lagos

Cruising at FL310 over Osun πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ as it was a short flight taking us to Abuja. For the in-flight service, the flight attendants served us Meat Pie with chin-chin and a bottle of water. Then I chose Pineapple juice and it was really sweet. That’s Naija juice ohh! πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

As we descended onto Abuja, we banked to our right before we bank to our left, entering right downwind onto RWY 22 for landing

Here we are on short final RWY 22 for landing before we touch down in Abuja.

And we have landed in Abuja and taxiing to our terminal for us to celebrate our first time in the Ibom Air A220

And we are here at Gate D5 as we hopped off the plane by taking the steps, walking through the tarmac to get inside the airport to claim our bags. Then that is it. It is time for us to head to the hotel and spend our vacation once again. What a great flight on the brand new A220 as 21.8.

That completes our full journey from πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ St. Louis to Naija πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. I will be posting my shots heading back home in three weeks from πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Naija to St. Louis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. I hope you are enjoying your Christmas and like my shots once you view them. Thank You and have a merry Christmas.

16 Likes