A Whole New LGA - In 2 Years!

Oh jeepers wrong thread lol

2 Likes

@WestJet737767 did you mean to post that here?

Design Your Own Airline or Repaint 2

1 Like

No runway or gate expansions, I see!

1 Like

New routes to LGA?

Find it hard to believe that if they’re adding at least 72 gates that they aren’t doing anything to the runways and/or taxiways…

1 Like

a friend of mine at SWA posted a video inside the new Concourse B. I’m gonna see if I can’t get it here somehow

1 Like

No longer LaGarbagia airport.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am a bit confused about that too…

2 Likes

I hope it will be much more customer friendly cause u know how LGA is.
Also that should help ease traffic for Liberty and JFK

us in Charlotte are undergoing renovations as well so we can be much more modernized cause the airport looks like something from the 80s or 90s lol

2 Likes

Finally! They decided to turn LaGarbage to LaGreatness, lol.

But seriously, this is great, and now I’ll be able to fly to LaGuardia without suffering from a migraine while at Baggage handling. Although, if its new, why not show a 737 or A320 instead of an MD-80 in the photo?

1 Like

Finally, no more LaGarbage! Hopefully it becomes LaGorgeious

1 Like

The average reader of that wouldn’t know any better.

1 Like

True, but caught my eye fast being an avgeek.

2 Likes

It’s gonna become a 21st century airport 😱, and I’ve always liked LGA better than EWR.

1 Like

EWR is the worst. I actually would rather fly to LGA in its’ present state. It really shouldn’t count as a NY area airport.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty cool, I’d be interested in trying that out.

1 Like

LGA isn’t really a part of my life but that still looks really nice!

2 Likes

How’s this related to infinite flight in anyway? Except like adding some gates XD

2 Likes

The #real-world-aviation is for real world aviation topics, and do not need to be about Infinite Flight!

3 Likes

Who cares about all the planes,there’s a PLAYGROUND! With swides and munkee baars

4 Likes

Haha, well if you are a kid then you should love that place. Too bad you live in Japan…

2 Likes