A Virtual Thanksgiving 2021 Trip - Returning from Miami back to St. Louis

Hello folks, this is our return flight heading back home to St. Louis after our wonderful Thanksgiving vacation in Miami. It is time for for me to post my wonderful shots heading home on American Airlines Flight 1581.

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 1581 - Miami to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Flight Time: 3hrs 10mins
Server: Expert

At Gate D3 at Miami Airport getting ready to board our flight home after our thanksgiving break

A short taxi to RWY 26L for takeoff since the winds are out of the west

Lining up RWY 26L ready for a night departure out of MIA.

Annddd Liftoff!!! We took off and we are off to St. Louis. Goodbye MIAMI!!!

Climbing out of Miami as we bank to our right, flying over Doral, FL ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reached our cruising altitude FL360 as we fly over Tallahassee heading North. The AA flight attendants came along the cabin and started serving every passengers Biscoff cookies plus a choice of beverages. In this case, I chose Cranberry Juice to drink along with Biscoff cookies I was given by the flight attendant. Plus I had my Plaintain Chips packed in a ziplock bag.

On our descent as we flew over Cape Girardeau ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ approaching St. Louis Airport, entering the Missouri airspace.

On short final RWY 30R for preparation for landing in STL

We have landed in St. Louis and crossing RWY 30L, taxiing to our arrival gate.

And we are back in St. Louis as we arrived to Gate C24. The flight IRL arrived at Gate C10 and that was weird. I wonder how that flight would arrive at that gate while I arrived at Gate C24. Welp, whatever. Time to get off the plane, get our baggages, leave the airport and head home for us to head straight to bed.

And that completes our Thanksgiving 2021 Trip from St. Louis to Miami to have our Thanksgiving vacation. So if you like my shots, give a nice comment saying thank you and I will say ur welcome. Once again, stay safe and have a blessed night wishing you all Happy Holidays. On my next vacation, I will be posting shots regarding my trip to Naija ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ on Delta Airlines.

9 Likes