A Valentine’s Day Weekend Trip to Miami - Return: Miami to St. Louis

Yesterday, was the Super Bowl and the Chiefs won the game last night 38-35. Well played and done Chiefs. The Eagles, better luck next time. Back to the flight. So yesterday was my last day in Miami. This time, I flew back to St. Louis on the Embraer which was AA Flight 3473 from MIA-STL. Upon cruising, I was sleeping the whole time and can assume that the flight was smooth. Upon arrival to St. Louis, the sun hasn’t gone down yet which was great at the most. So, let’s get right onto the shots.

American Airlines Flight 3473 - Miami to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-175
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 3hrs 1min
Server: Expert

Walking through the jetbridge at Gate D60Q at MIA airport about to board our flight back home to St. Louis

Taxiing to RWY 26L for departure out of MIA airport, spotted at the terminal

Entered Runway 26L, about to line up to begin our takeoff roll. Prepare for takeoff

Off we go to St. Louis, we tookoff RWY 26L spotting a Lufthansa A380. Goodbye Miami. See u next time

Banking to our right a few minutes after takeoff, flying over Doral

Cruising over Northwest of Tampa at FL360, being given a choice of snacks and beverages by the flight attendants

On our descent, flying over north of Cape Girardeau getting close to St. Louis. Almost home

On short final approach RWY 12L at STL airport

Crossing RWY 12R, taxiing to our arrival gate C10 after touchdown in St. Louis. Welcome to St. Louis folks

And we arrived to Gate C10 at STL airport. Hello and welcome back to St. Louis (home). What a great flight.

That completes my entire Valentine’s Day Weekend Trip from St. Louis to Miami to go see my sister. As you guys may know that tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and it is my sister’s 11th birthday. I would like to thank you guys for traveling with me to Miami and back. I hope you guys enjoyed both of my trips and I will be posting more traveling shots which will be traveling to New York during Spring Break. Anyways folks, peace out and have a nice day and be safe folks.

15 Likes

love it! so cool

1 Like

Thank you @MR.FOXY09

I never knew American Airlines let’s you get outside of the plane during the flight and take pics

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

Like the aerial shots of the plane

1 Like

It’s a drone cam, you can set it up anywhere u want and take pics like in the game

Love the photos, especially the 2nd one!

Nice trip reports as always @Udeme_Ekpo!

1 Like