A Valentine’s Day Weekend Trip to Miami - Outbound: St. Louis to Miami

Hello folks, as Valentine’s Day is on Tuesday, I chose to travel from St. Louis to Miami to see my sister named Pamela to celebrate her early birthday which was on Saturday. Here I was on Friday morning that l flew aboard American Airlines Flight 944 service from St. Louis to Miami. The flight departed St. Louis at 5:02 AM CST and arrived to Miami at 9:45 AM EST. It was a smooth flight to which I can assume since I slept through cruising. Anyways, let’s get right onto the shots.

American Airlines Flight 944 - St. Louis to Miami
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 44mins
Server: Expert

At Gate C6 STL airport, ready for us to board this flight down to the 305

As mentioned earlier that we left on time and we are now taxiing to RWY 30L for departure out of STL

Lined up on RWY 30L, about to spool up our engines before we begin our takeoff roll

And off we go we tookoff RWY 30L STL airport. Goodbye St. Louis, c’ya later

Climbing out of STL airport was we bank counterclockwise 180 heading southeast to Miami. Once again, c’ya later St. Louis

A few hours later, the sun is beginning to rise as we cruise over ATL airport at FL370, as the flight attendants served us biscoff cookies with a choice of beverages and in that case, I chose Sprite

Here we go as we are getting near Miami, flying over the Everglades during our descent phase. As my ears are starting to hurt during this descent, I chew on bubblegum. Folks, prep for landing

Here we go on short final RWY 12 before we touchdown MIA airport

Once we landed, we are taxiing to our arrival gate which is Gate D36

And we are here in Miami. We have arrived at Gate D36 and here is the shot of our plane after we deplaned. Hello and welcome to Miami.

That completes the flight from St. Louis to Miami. Time to get breakfast to eat before heading down to baggage claim and exiting the airport, getting a taxi to see my sister Pamela to celebrate her early birthday. Thanks for flying with me and I hope you enjoyed my shots and I will be posting the return to St. Louis tomorrow. Anyways, have blessed day and be safe.

13 Likes

Great photos! I like the editing you’ve done!

Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Amazing trip report as always @Udeme_Ekpo!