A Valentine’s Day Trip to Cuba

Hello folks, as you all know that next week on Monday is Valentine’s Day. Show your love to your relatives and families and give them a Valentines Day Gift 💝. Therefore, I planned to do this trip from St. Louis to Cuba to celebrate my sister named Pamela Rose Ekpo’s early birthday. In the trip summary, I flew American Airlines Flight 1569 from St. Louis to Miami 🇺🇸. I laid over for over like 15 hours before my next flight as American Airlines Flight 837 from 🇺🇸Miami to Havana 🇨🇺. Those flights were so awesome that there was no turbulence. On the first flight, the real life flight arrived earlier than I did. And then on the second flight, I arrived earlier than the real life flight. So as further do, let’s show some shots of these trips.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 1569 - St. Louis to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 39mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate C24, my first plane ride down to Miami as it was delayed for 26mins. This flight was supposed to leave at 6:11 PM CST, but then was delayed to 6:37 PM CST. Anyways, let’s get heading to Miami

Off We Go as we took off RWY 30L from St. Louis airport, banking to our right, right after liftoff. Goodbye St. Louis

30 minutes after we took off, we have reached our cruising altitude as FL370, flying over South Carolina 🇺🇸 Enroute to Miami. The flight attendants then came along the cabin and served us Biscoff cookies and pretzels along with a choice of beverages. In that case, I chose sprite. I also had Oreo cookies that I brought on board with me.

2 hours later, we are about to touchdown Miami Airport landing on RWY 8L.

And we have arrived at Gate D19, the gate at the very end which is at the corner. I am so happy that I am in Miami. Therefore, It is time to head to baggage claim and head to see my sister during this lengthy layover at MIA. Hello Miami

That completes the connection flight to Miami. As I mentioned above, it is time to head on to spend a night with my sister before we head off to Cuba. And here goes our Cubana 🇨🇺 trip 🌴🇨🇺😎. Let’s go!!!

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 837 - 🇺🇸 Miami to Havana 🇨🇺
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: José Martí International Airport (MUHA)
Flight Time: 1hr 15mins
Server: Expert

Get ready as we board this attractive flight down to Havana 🇨🇺 at Gate D26

As we have departed two minutes early, we have taken off from MIA RWY 8R and we are off to Cubana 🇨🇺. Goodbye Miami

As it was a short flight, we have cruised at FL330, flying over this beautiful ocean aka Key West. It is known for its beautifully attractive beaches. I decided to have my own snack again since there was no in-flight service due to the fact that it was a short flight.

1 hour later, we are about to land in Havana 🇨🇺 RWY 6. Prepare for landing at HAV airport and explore the Cuban view before we touched down

And here we are. We have arrived safely to José Martí Airport Terminal 3 Gate B08. It is now time to head on to baggage claim EDE after we go to passport control. Then we are off to the hotel for a two day vacation at Havana 🇨🇺.

That completes my trip from 🇺🇸 St. Louis to Cuba 🇨🇺. It is time for our two day vacation to begin as we celebrate my sister’s early birthday happening on Saturday. The reason is because her real birthday is on Monday which falls on Valentines Day. Therefore, she will be at school on Monday which is why we celebrate on Saturday. We will also go sightseeing in Havana 🇨🇺 before we head back home. I hope you enjoyed traveling with me and I will be posting my shots upon my return back to St. Louis. Have a nice weekend and be safe Infinite Flight community.

14 Likes

Nice Shots there!

1 Like

Thank you @canton

1 Like