A Vacation to Hawaii! @ PANC - 261700ZMAY19 [CANCELED]

Hello there!
Tailwinds is heading to Hawaii! With this flight we will fly from the beautiful state of Alaska to Hawaii! We invite you to join us rather you be in Tailwinds or not, and you may even consider joining us afterwards!

Flight Details:
Departure Airport: PANC
Arrival Airport: PHNL
Time: 26th of May at 1700Z (ZULU) 10am the 26th of May (Pacific Time)
Server: Expert
Aircraft: Alaska 737-900
ETA: 5-6 Hours
NOTAM: Please be respectful to eachother and watch out for each other and give plenty of room for Everyone else when on the ground and in the air. Try to maintain a 5nm-8nm distance between the aircraft in front of you!

Gates:
C01: @Daniel14
C02: @GlobalFlyer1
C03: @bdreslin02
C04:
C05:
C06:
C07:

More gates will not be added!

Interested in joining TFC? We would Love to ave you aboard! Just fill in an application and we will respond within 24 hours! Not sure? Check out our official thread for more details!

2 Likes

I’ll take a gate, but I’m not sure if I’ll make it seeing as I’ll be in Chicago that weekend. Any chance you could give me a gate and I’ll let you know if I cannot make it?

1 Like

Yeah, just PM me sometime before the event so I can remove you if you need to cancel 😊

2 Likes

I’ll grab a gate! I am staff at Alaska Virtual, so I will try to get my pilots to join! If you need it, my callsign will be ASVA004. Thanks :)

1 Like

See ya there!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it, as I have a family gathering at 12pm est. So if I can make it, I may be cutting it close. Will let you know at least 30 mins before if I can make it or not.