A user not following ATC instructions!

Hey guys I hope you’re all doing well!!. I was controlling KLAX tower and ground today in the Training Server. It’s usual to see different flyers not following the ATC instructions in the training server. And most of those flyers will be in grade three!! Well today was a different one!! I myself being in grade three was shocked looking at this person. He tried to enter the runway 07L at the threshold and he made block all the incoming traffic on to that runway. I had to divert the incoming traffic to 07R. I tried sending him guard messages several times, but seems like he was very reluctant to it. The details of him blocking the runway and his information is in the pictures below.

Screenshot_20200515-131133
I tried searching him on IFC but I couldn’t find him.
Can someone please take a necessary action on this person?
Thank you have a wonderful day ahead!!!

It’s Training. Nothing you can do.

Grade means nothing in relation to experience and professionalism. My advice would be to join IFATC.

18 Likes

That is life I am afraid its training, just make a silly face let them do what they want and continue as you please!
Happy Flying :D
Cign

4 Likes

Hi, unfortunately there wont be anything that can be done due to this being on the TS. i would also just like to add that grades dont mean anything in IF so expect all grades to have bad pilots.

if you would like your shot at having awesome controlling experiences then be sure to look at joining IFATC and also looking at the tutorials online.

My inbox is open for any questions or help you may need.

V/R

Scott

2 Likes

Thanks guys @Altaria55 @Captain_Cign @Scott.Paddon. Sad that we can’t do anything!! I’m planning on joining the IFATC in about 25 days from now. Thts why I was increasing my operations. I currently have 4000 operations.
Anyways thank you guys.
Have a great day ahead!!

3 Likes

You only need 500 to join lmao

4 Likes

More than quite a lot of IFATC!

2 Likes

I was ghosted like 3 months so in order to apply it should be three months from ghosting. And I want to have 5000 operations before I apply!!
Thank you

2 Likes

Hehe I know!!
Thank you

Well tbh there’s nothing to be done…Im seeing many grade 3 ppl on TS during my training sessions apart from ifatc ppl who come for pattern flying…well the best thing u have is ifatc…come join it’s fun and awesome… realistic procedures and actions…no one will dare to oppose ifatc…apply now… training server is as it states for training but many troll…😕😖…
Keep going and join IFATc.
The fun begins here …
Cheers…

1 Like

You can earn a grade 5 on Casual, and we all know that this is not the place you want to be in.

1 Like

Thank you!!!@Hari

1 Like

Many user congested airport travelers do like this. Because they are in the training server and we can do nothing about it.
I hope in the update, they will find a solution to this problem “landing in the wrong runway and impeding the functioning of other aircraft”

1 Like

Thanks @Zuhair_Al-ajmi. I hope that too. Just can’t wait for 20.1 to be released!!!

2 Likes

In these servers they’ve got nothing to lose. Best to ignore them and control compliant pilots. 😊

1 Like

I’ve seen Grade 4 pilots do “stuff” on Casual. Just ignore them honestly.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys @Brantain @D-AIXI. Wilco!!

2 Likes

I like how he’s flying on training server with Grade 3 and has the name “No Grade 3-4-5 on TS”

3 Likes

Yup!!! @JornGroen. That’s actually funny you know. But he’s making every one think that he’s a coward or maybe he is by changing his name.

2 Likes

Hey,

Before there is a witch hunt for the pilot, do remember what the Training Server is for.

As everyone has said above, one’s grade does not equate to their skill. More often than not, pilots are high in grade and experience points on account of their time at Infinite Flight or the amount they fly. The pilot is doing the right thing in spending time on the Training Server (TS) to get used to some basic procedures and ATC communication before making the leap to the Expert Server (ES) — I really appreciate the Grade 3/4/5 users that take the time to remain on the TS in preparation for ES usage and those who know they’d get in the way of ES operations.

It’s rather unnecessary this immediate jump to hunting someone on the IFC. They don’t seem to be a troll, they’re just in need of some careful #tutorials use!

Everyone else has made the point of joining IFATC, I’m sure you can find the resources but I’d be glad to send them over to you. If you do join, don’t expect complete perfection. It’s a realistic simulator but it’s also a fun game.

Thanks,
Patrick

1 Like