A Typical Day at LAX on Casual (IF Madness) Full video added!

1) Hey IFC. I was bored yesterday because I was going to do my long haul right before bed so in the mean time I decided to just see what LAX looks like on casual. These screenshots don’t show all of the madness and so you will have to check out the full video. From grade 5 people doing Mach 5 to grade 1 taking off on the taxiway I saw it all. Here we go. By the way the video link will be posted on this thread. You have to watch it! Well anyways here’s the screenshots.

2) I spawned in a KLAX for about 20 minutes at the GA parking in the X Cub. No route because I just stayed in the parking. Time was about 2800Z

3) Photos

Here we have an Air Austral A380 that had a severe runway overrun. I mean it’s even worse because they never even owned an A380 and they don’t event fly to the US.

Here we have a WOW plane that just taxied through this Allegiant A320 doing pushback and since when does Allegiant park at a heavy gate and isn’t WOW gone??!!

Couldn’t have rotated to late on a 10,000ft runway. And a little unstable?
This Jet was doing Mach 5 earlier so I guess it’s trying to land on the taxiway?
We have two planes on the runway about to takeoff. Wonder who’s idea this was?!?!
Here we have a plane doing Mach 3 at the top. A plane takeoff and two planes still taking off in the runway!

Here was have some plane into the 747 with the space shuttle in it. I don’t Event think that space shuttle plane still flies.

Down the runway you see this plane going 300kts catching up to the other plane so now there’s 3 on the runway.

Ummmm. Someone’s already on the runway!

Thanks for checking this out! Here’s the full video

Discuss the video below! And let me know your favorite part!

29 Likes

Wow lol just wow…

1 Like

This should probably go here @TheFlyingGuy1

1 Like

Beautiful. Pure art.

2 Likes

I did it this way to just show a quick collection of IF madness

2 Likes

Whenever I go on Casual I just literally take off wherever and do whatever… i know its annoying for the new grade 1’s who want realism but once your Grade 4 and on Expert regularly, Casual means literally nothing.

3 Likes

Haha that’s funny 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Yep, KLAX is crazy on casual, which is why I usually avoid it. I do always appreciate the casuals who wait at the short-hold while I’m taking off or on final.

I’m just a couple landings shy of Grade II now, and not in any rush to get to higher Grades. Can’t wait to get on the Training server though, hopefully later today.

Is the space shuttle landing realistic in IF? I’ve built and landed an equivalent shuttle in KSP, and it handled like the IRL shuttle; basically, landing a brick.

2 Likes

I have a feeling one of them may be me…

1 Like

(Not complaining or anything like that)
Just because that airline isn’t a thing anymore or they don’t come to the US doesn’t mean they can’t do it. It’s the casual server

1 Like

I wasn’t complaining about anything. I was just trying to make it a little more funny 😆

1 Like

Oh sorry…

1 Like

When I want to have a good laugh, I just park at a gate at KLAX on casual and watch the madness unfold.

2 Likes

It’s ok. 😀

Haha!! That is what casual is like(it sucks) except when you want hours and XP by doing long flights in auto pilot.

2 Likes

I just like to go on casual to see the madness

The full video has been uploaded. Check it out

Discuss the full video here and say your favorite IF fail!

1 Like

The spinning a380 at the beginning is pretty funny! 😂😂😂

That’s my favorite 😂

1 Like