A Troubled Flight. (Part Three of Four)

1) Background to the photos
Today, we reach the third portion of our circumpolar world tour.
2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route
Casual Server, 1100Z, RJTT-EKCH, SAS B742
3) Photos

Several hours (in Infinite Flight time) after our flight from Eareckson Air Station to Tokyo’s Haneda Airport, we continue our trip, crossing the poles once again to get to Copenhagen.

Mount Fuji is in the background as we climb out of Tokyo. Unknown to the passengers, we made a tailstrike during our rotation from Runway 34L at RJTT.

Welcome to Russia! Vladivostok is to the left of the camera.

This is one of many sights as we pass over Polar Russia. That is the northern coast of Novaya Zemlya.

After making several go-arounds, we are on final on Runway 22L at Kastrup.

It looks like we will experience a normal landing, but the pilot accidentally disengaged the autopilot, and now we are in a plunge towards the threshold of the runway.

We are able to level out just before we slam into the runway threshold.

Boom. We hit the ground at over 290 knots. The gears automatically cave in and the plane falls apart at our feet. The plane breaks into several pieces, spread evenly across the runway. Everybody survives with some sustaining minor injuries due to the impact.

What will happen next? We will just have to find out…

TO BE CONTINUED…

8 Likes

Now that’s a cool story, glad all the virtual-computerized passengers were ok.

3 Likes

The plane catches fire, so everyone dies after all. And the airport lives happily ever after

No, just kidding. Nice photos, glad everyone was ok🙂

3 Likes

nice story tho you can take out these
1) Background to the photos

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

3) Photos

no need for those

it’s intresting
giphy (2)

Nice…!!

improve the lighting a bit in the last pictures

It only seems to process the plane at night on a computer or a device with a stronger processor. It’s weird. I will take that into consideration on my next photos.

1 Like

Best of luck. And a great effort i must say!!

Cool story… but the lighting is a bit dark for my taste