A Tropical 2022 Trip to Miami and Trinidad - Return: Port of Spain to St. Louis

Hello folks, yesterday was our last day in Trinidad as we flew back to Miami for me to head back to St. Louis very late. As soon as I arrived back to St. Louis, it was too tired to post these shots as I decided to post them today, like throughout the day. Starting off our return journey was that we flew AA2703 from ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น Port of Spain to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and arrived before 8:00 PM EDT. As my friends went home, I flew AA1581 from Miami to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and once again as mentioned, I arrived before midnight like 12:00 AM CDT. Anyways, here goes the shots regarding this return trip.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 2703 - ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น Port of Spain to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Piarco International Airport (TTPP)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 4hrs 1min
Server: Expert

Welcome aboard AA2703 service back to Miami at Gate 6 as it arrived from Miami. We are about to start boarding the plane in a few minutes heading to Miami. Btw, this flight was delayed til 3:50 PM, as the flight was supposed to leave at 3:22 PM. However, we left at 3:39 PM.

Off we go, taking off RWY 28 we are airborne to Miami. Goodbye Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Cruising over Maria Trinidad Sanchez @ FL380 as snacks & drinks were served by the AA Flight Attendants

Two Hours later as it gets dark, we are on short final RWY 9 at MIA airport, flying over Sweetwater.

And we arrived last night at Gate D20 at MIA airport. One note was that we almost arrived at the wrong gate which is Gate D21. So, we had to wait for a pushback tug to connect to the aircraft so we can pushback from that gate and park at the right gate which was so weird. We have never in our lives experienced arriving at the wrong gate and pushing back to park at the right gate. This is because the pilots thought that it was Gate D20. It wasnโ€™t Gate D20, it was Gate D21.

Anyways, this completes our first return leg from Trinidad as we had a great and wonderful time over there. I would like to thank my friends for having me in Miami and traveling to Trinidad on this Tropical Trip. Therefore, it is time for us to head to Boarders & Customs Immigration for our passport inspection before I head through the security checkpoint before heading to Gate D49 for my flight back to St. Louis.

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 1581 - Miami to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 3hrs 3mins
Server: Expert

Here I am at Gate D49 MIA airport catching AA1581 service back to St. Louis before I started boarding.

Off we gooo as we tookoff RWY 8R out of MIA airport airborne on our way home to St. Louis

Cruising over Fort Gaines, which is over Georgia at FL360. I barely slept since it was late and woke up as the AA Flight Attendants served us snacks as always.

On short final RWY 30R at STL airport. Almost home extremely late, I am tired and ready to go to bed once I arrive home

And that is it, I have arrived at Gate C10 and made it back to STL airport from this amazingly Tropical 2022 Trip to Miami and Trinidad. Alrighty, so time to head to baggage claim for my Uncle to pick me up from the airport and bringing me home to sleep.

That completes the whole entire Tropical 2022 Trip to Miami and Trinidad as mentioned earlier. Me and my friends had a spectacular time last weekend. In Miami, my friends brought me to the hotel and we spent a day over there. In the afternoon, my friend took me to see Grandma and went out to Applebeeโ€™s to eat. Then we went to Trinidad and when we arrived to the hotel from the airport in Trinidad. Then we went to the beach in the evening, and then bought some stuff to take back to the USA and that was it. What a great time we had last weekend. We will travel again when I come to Miami again, maybe to New York and then traveling to Peru or Chile. But anyways, have a blessed day and be safe Infinite Flight Community

21 Likes

nice trip report

Amazing trip report! Thinking of doing the same thing but kinda the same as yours but from a different place.

Amazing trip report!

1 Like

Thanks everyone

You mean like going to Port-of-Spain or St. Louis?

Iโ€™ll go from SXM And LAX

1 Like

To St. Louis?

Sint Marteen To JFK and JFK TO Los Angeles

1 Like

This trip report goes insane. Its like reading a little essay! Haha A 737 is such a beauty to take pictures of. Nice one!

1 Like

I love these virtual trips! I followed along with your one from St louis to Sydney, now this one is just as great aswell!

1 Like

You mean the virtual trip from St. Louis to Noumea via Sydney cause thatโ€™s what I did this past summer?

1 Like

Thanks @Zach_inkling

1 Like

Yea forgot the part via Noumea

1 Like

Going to Noumea and returning from Noumea.

1 Like