A Tribute to Ming Lee

Rest in Peace Ming Lee

Last week Ming, a IFATC and community member passed away due to Cancer. He worked as a real life ATC in Taiwan (RCTP) for 19 years. To commemorate him, @RoyalJordanian, @Leon_B and I did this.

This was done near RCTP. Vectored by @RoyalJordanian and Tower by @Leon_B.

You will be missed Ming Lee. Thank you for your service!

154 Likes

This is heart breaking. RIP. That’s realy nice what you did boys.

7 Likes

Thanks Manav, i know it wasn’t a perfect M and L, but i did my best to make that.
Thanks for taking your time flying it.
It was a pleasure for me, Rest in peace Ming.

15 Likes

That’s a nice idea!

2 Likes

It’s the thought that counts 🥺

5 Likes

This community is truly spectacular, lots of us don’t know each other IRL, but when something tragic happens the community is there. This is an amazing Tribute. May Ming rest in peace❤️

12 Likes

Wow… I didn’t know this, I don’t know the user luckily, but would’ve paid respects to him nonetheless.

2 Likes

Depressing what happened to him. Always will be sad when a honorary IFC member passes away. My heart shall go to him and rest in peace.

3 Likes

I was waiting for this, I just want to pat the community on the back for being such a caring place.

Thank you for your service @Ming_Lee

10 Likes

RIP

My thoughts are with his family 🌠

5 Likes

愿你的上帝赐予你在来世的明静
免得我们忘了兄弟
最大发送

May your God grant you repose in the afterlife Ming
Lest we forget Brother.
MaxSends

26 Likes

An incredible way to commemorate a former IFATC member.

Amazing work guys!

2 Likes

That’s a wonderful tribute for a wonderful person. My thoughts are with all those affected.

2 Likes

how did you guys find out about this tragic loss?

appreciate the tribute. i’ve very recently lost a family member to cancer; i understand.

2 Likes

RIP
Thank you for your service.

3 Likes

Max, looks like your name got accidentally translated by Google lol 😂
Should be “Max发送” instead of “最大发送”
And I appreciate those lovely Chinese words.
Thank you, Max

5 Likes

RIP
Ming Lee
You’ll be missed by us.
Thanks for the service

And good work, Jamal and Manav!

2 Likes

Oh wow, I’d love to see a day next week on the IFATC schedule where the community will come together for a little bit and celebrate his life.

In our community… We come as strangers, leave as friends, and come back as a family.

6 Likes

May he rest in peace. It is good to know that people like you will do this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

Rest In Peace Ming Lee. This is so tragically sad.

❤️

2 Likes