A tribute to MH17

In 17 july 2016, 2 years after flight mh17 disaster. I want to make a tribute to all victims on mh17. Flight start from WMKK to WSSS and back again to WMKK. All participant must be use MAS livery, but not limited to type of airplane. It is just an idea , about who is in charge as the ATC and so on, please help . I will join as a participant.

4 Likes

Seems great! Let us know the final details and ill put this in #live:events so that the great event/tribute of yours shows up in the App!

4 Likes

Can someone help me to arrange this? Im newcomer, but i think this good for us to show our symphaty

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I can help set up too.

2 Likes

Don’t put this in #live:events until you get the time and location details. Keep it in #live for the time being.

3 Likes

Did it sorry :/

2 Likes

Yes, maybe this should be a FNF

1 Like

Date of event in 17 july 2016. Malaysia in south east asia the time difference is quite large . may need discussion about the time. malaysia is located in zone utc +8.

Much appreciate to all of you guys.

Thank bro,

Date 17 july 2016, and time will discussed.

1 Like

I agree, after all clear put on #live:event 1 weeks before

Agree huw…

1 Like

Can you make it for me? I am really really new here…it doesnt matter for me who is arrange this…i will join as participant.

Im sure that this event will be big

Thank you very much huw. Can you email me when this event us already announced? My job make me hard to online everytime

1 Like