A Throwback

Hello!

Today, I’m back in the screenshots and videos category again, ready to show off another photo of mine, of course. Why would I be making a topic ere if I didn’t have screenshots? Anyway, I’m here, and I’m posting screenshots. So I decided to scroll through my replays, and I found a replay (of course). This reply was a dogfight with me, @AIDAN101, @rockpapernuke and @LongHaulGuy. That dogfight, a WWll era dogfight over Berlin Tempelhof Airport, in Germany. With Spitfires, of course! I put some clouds in this photo, that’s epic, am I right? And added some effects, so it matches with other photos from the WWll era. So I’ll show the photos now!

So in this photo right here, I’m chasing down @rockpapernuke, who has suffered heavy damage to his aircraft already. You can see the damage on his aircraft, trust me, look closely.

Please PM me for the original photo of you want to see that. And I used Pixlr for this edit, as I’ve used this editor before and I’m used to it. Hope you enjoyed these photos, feedback is accepted, and have a nice day!

And while I’m on this topic, although it’s not Veterans Day, thank you to all veterans and service members!

27 Likes

This is AMAZING

For a minute I thought it was an actual World War II photo, most realistic photo I’ve ever seen on the IFC

3 Likes

Awesome pictures! Looks superb!!!

1 Like

This means so much to me, thank you so much!

Thank you, and happy cakeday!

2 Likes

And I know my comment sounds like one of those very generic, “it’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen” comments, but I’m actually not kidding when I say that is the most realistic photo I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Out of thousands on the IFC? I can’t express how much that means to me, thank you!

1 Like

For some reason I’m having trouble figuring out if this is actual an IF photo from how amazing it looks!

1 Like

Thank you, means a whole lot to me! And you can PM me for proof it’s from IF.

1 Like

I remember that! I was in a 737 instead🤣

1 Like

Thanks for ruining the moment 😂. Anyway, glad you remember. Maybe we could do another dogfight?

1 Like

Good job. Underrated aircraft with some good editing 👏

1 Like

Thank you! The Spitfire is so underrated — even though it was one of the most famous and successful fighters of WWll, flown by some of the greatest of pilots. It deserves a rework in IF.

It sure does. Maybe they’ll add another WW2 fighter of some kind while they’re at it

1 Like

Maybe the P-51, or the BF-109?

1 Like

Wow… just wow… makes we want to fly up from Pearl Harbor right now.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @David_Driggers!

I looked at the pic and was about to type “why are you posting a real WW2 picture you found in the screenshots category.”

Then I read the post and realized this was still IF

Call me shocked!

1 Like

Both, maybe…

1 Like

Yes, I can see you’re quite shocked.

And this might be why you’re shocked:

Glad you didn’t type that, but thank you, it means so much!

1 Like

bruh this can’t be infinite flight…can it?

1 Like