A Thrilling Vacation down to the Caribbean

I made another round trip from my hometown St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. This time, it is more exciting that I am heading down to the Caribbean for some beach spotting at the most famous, even yet, the most dangerous airport with the lowest approach, St. Maarten. This trip fulfills the early morning flight from my hometown headed to the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ then the noon flight down south cruising through the ocean of the Bahamas until seeing the mountain where the aircraft banks left and fly low for approach on final for touch down at a wonderful tropical airport called Princess Juliana Intโ€™l airport. So letโ€™s go and view some flight reports.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 944 - St. Louis to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Flight Time: 2hrs 16mins
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami Intโ€™l Airport (KMIA)
Server: Expert

Good morning as we sit and wait at Gate C10 at St Louis Airport so early in the morning getting ready to board my first ride down to the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. You know what city that is. Canโ€™t wait to see my secondary home city. Canโ€™t wait to go to St. Maarten. Just so excited that Iโ€™m eager to see the beaches of South Florida.

And off we goooo ๐Ÿ˜ as we steeply took off from St. Louis RWY 30L and then bank our left turn to head south east to MIAMI!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so early in the morning we and the passengers went back to sleep as the aircraft climbed.

Rise and shine as we cruise past between Alabama and Georgia at FL390 as the flight attendants make a preparation to serve the passengers and I some snacks and beverages to eat on board. How about Biscoff cookies with a Pepsi in the morning. LOL. Or have a morning coffee or tea for breakfast where the smell of the coffee meets your delight. Halfway there to MIAMI ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

OMG!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ We are approaching South Florida as you can see my area and the Dolphin Expressway with the turnpike as we touchdown RWY 09 at Miami International Airport.

BUENAS DIAS, BIENVENIDO A MIAMI ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. We have arrived safely and now getting ready to exit the plane for a one hour layover for our next flight down to the CARIBBEAN ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I wish I can be in Miami for a vacation to visit my grandmother. (I live in Miami though, but just imagination). So, thanks for flying with me down to Miami and letโ€™s go on the next flight down to Maho Beach ๐Ÿ–โ›ฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 2219 - ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Miami to St. Maarten ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Flight Time: 2hrs 56mins
Origin: Miami Intโ€™l Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Princess Juliana Intโ€™l Airport (TNCM)
Server: Expert

Alrighty, it apparently looks rare that we are flying down to St. Maarten with the AstroJet Livery but as long as we are going the same place. Anyways, there goes my final ride getting ready to board from Gate D33 at Miami Intโ€™l Airport heading down to St. Maarten ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Bro, I canโ€™t wait to get to St. Maarten and go to Maho Beach. ๐Ÿ

Take a look the golf course and Coral Gables as we took off RWY 8R. Letโ€™s go!!! We are off to St. Maarten ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ. Maybe spend a vacation at a hotel and find some attractiveness around St. Maarten.

Cruising at FL370 as we fly past the Bahamas ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ relaxing with the sound of Caribbean music. Okay? We are definitely going to St. Maarten. How about the flight attendants serving us Caribbean snacks with a Dr. Pepper or Coca Cola?

Flight Attendants, prepare for Landing. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, we see Maho Beach. We are landing in ST. MAARTEN YESS!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ RWY 10. The Maho Beach plane spotting where the plane goes dangerously low putting the people in danger, considered as the most dangerous approach.

Annd, we finally arrived to our famous island, SINT MAARTEN ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ. Welcome to St. Maarten and letโ€™s go spend our vacation at a hotel and grab some Caribbean food. Then beach time. Letโ€™s relax as our aircraft is parked at the GA area where we walk inside the airport from those steps we exited the aircraft from as my ears were hurting after descent as to chewing bubblegum.

Thanks for exploring my adventure and I will post some shots as I return back to St. Louis. Iโ€™ll be sad to leave St. Maarten.

25 Likes

Nice photos! Personally, I love that first one with the lights in back!

1 Like

Yeah, it was an early morning flight down to Miami

1 Like

Awesome pictures, Udeme! I love the Bahamas, it gets featured often but I never get sick of it, haha.

1 Like

Udeme the way you make it with the story is amazing, the stories itself are amazing! More of these please youโ€™ve gained a fan.

1 Like

And this is what you call an Island Hopping LOL

Great pictures! Loved to see St. louis getting featured in your topic as I used to live in Columbia just 3 hours away from St. louis. Really amazing pictures youโ€™ve got there! Hope you had a safe journey:)

2 Likes

Yep, I did have a safe journey. Now, Iโ€™m gonna post some return shots going back to St. Louis from St. Maarten. Did you like the photoshoot with the left wing over the Bahamas?

1 Like

Yayyy! Sure did like that!!