A Thank You! to the Infinite Flight Team, and the Community!

Hello everyone,

As the year (and decade) comes to an end, I would like to take this time to thank everyone here…

Whether you’re a regular, moderator, developer, or just a normal member like I am, I want to thank you.

To the regular’s and moderators,

We want to thank you for helping the massive amount of questions get answered, for going out of your way to resolve issues and notifying us, the community, of any app based issues and how to fix them. We want to thank you for everything you give, not expecting anything more then a “thank you” in return.

To the developers and staff members,

We want to thank you for making Infinite Flight apart of your life, for making new aircraft and amazing features that every single one of us enjoy, regardless of if you think we do or not. We want to thank you for working tirelessly throughout what I would presume would be days and nights to get aircraft and updates to us on the “confidential” update times. We finally want to thank you for all the work that you put into this simulator and community, just to make us happy. We all really, really appreciate it!

To the third party developers,

We want to thank you for enhancing our realism within Infinite Flight, for helping us learn more about systems and making flying overall heaps more fun than just hearing that engine out of the cockpit. We want to thank you for all the effort you put into the apps, working day in and day out to get the amazing updates for these amazing apps out in time for new aircraft and systems that Infinite Flight may have. We all appreciate it!

And finally, to the members,

Thank you for being here, for making this community what it is. I want to thank every one of you for helping me, but, not only me, everyone that asks for help, and answers. We’re here for each other. Thank you for reading through posts like these, and going out of your way to make new friends and discover more of the world. I want to thank you for making Infinite Flight what it is. Without each other, we wouldn’t have this simulator.

So, thank you! To the developers, moderators, staff members, regulars and members. This community and simulator wouldn’t be the same with out any of us. You might be new, you might be a veteran, regardless, we appreciate you.

Happy Flying - and see you in the next decade!
-Adam

14 Likes

Please do in a private message, please. Ran, that is ok. : )

Anyway, you’re very welcome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, see you next decade.

1 Like

Sorry I realized it didn’t send in PM… I just deleted the message

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.