A terrible landing

I was on the training server tonight, doing long haul with the 737BBJ, flying from ENTC to KJFK. There was over 100 kts sidewind much of the flight. I came to New York and was way to high for runway 4L, so I asked to land at 31L instead

No problem, I turned around lining up, trying to land, almost being showed of the runway, and the pictures from now on wil explain…

Boing

Weeee

Boom

Skrrrt

28 Likes

That sir is what we call a OOF but great pictures! 👍

8 Likes

Yeah, was trying to make at very smooth landing, didn’t touch down and I was getting to the end of the runway so I just slammed the plane to the ground, it worked but it was so terrible 😂😂

1 Like

Well it’s a good thing I wasn’t on board!

2 Likes

That right there is a Ryanair landing

6 Likes

Nah, at Ryanair you sit on plastic with no supporting things whatsoever, while onboard here we have 20cm with soft material so they didn’t even notice it😉

skrrrt welp that didnt take long at all.

1 Like

I really liked the weeeee (i know the feeling all too well…). Thanks for the laugh!

2 Likes

Ah well still smoother than any of my landings LOL, I sometimes wonder if I channel my inner Ryanair at times LOL

1 Like

We all have our moments… 😂

1 Like

terrible landing but beautiful photos …

1 Like

The “Skrrrt” sent me haha. If there isn’t one already, I think there should be a “Terrible Landing Confessions” topic for laughs. Great photos, though.

1 Like

@Jens_Severin OOF nice centerline btw

1 Like

😂😂That is the center of the runway

It’s a fine landing

2 Likes

F for the passengers

1 Like

Nah, they’re fine, soft seat onboard (unlike Ryanair)

You should had done a bang den how

1 Like

bang din ow is old tho

@Swiss would say that’s a Bang Ding Ow

3 Likes