A Teaser of Normal Life @EIDW 19th December

So… I found Andrew told me about* a new editing tool, and I might have gone a bit overboard… So without further ado, here’s some of my best shots from the other day with the low winter sun.

Airport Operations info

Departing runways: 28L
Arriving runways: 28L

Equipment

Canon 500D
55-250mm lens

With the Christmas rush this weekend many airlines have resumed flights to Dublin. It almost felt like we were back in the good old days. Hope you enjoy!

1 // First up is a British Airways A321neo ironically with the registration G-NEOU

2 // Next is a Delta A330-300 (N818NW) from New York JFK. I wasn’t expecting to catch this bird but luckily it had been delayed by approximately 2 hours

3 // This is the first time I’ve actually gotten the chance to snap a picture of Air Baltic at Dublin even though the fly here frequently. It’s about time I have one in my pocket in the form of an A220-300 (YL-AAQ)

4 // The next aircraft really stands out in the blue sky. A DHL A300 (EI-OZM) operated by ASL Airlines Ireland

5 // And your daily dose of Etihad 787-9 (A6-BLR) in the ADNOC Choose Singapore livery breaking the 50km/h speed limit

6 // A special Aer Lingus A320 (EI-DEO) in the Irish Rugby Team IRFU livery. One of the nicer liveries in my personal opinion

7 // An Air Canada 787-9 (C-FGHZ) in the old toothpaste livery blasting off home to Toronto. I personally love this livery

8 // This Air X CRJ-200 (9H-BOO) blasting off of runway 28L for Farnborough

9 // Next we have a Swiss A220-100 (HB-JBB) heading home to Zurich

10 // And to finish us off is a very special and rare visitor to Dublin. A Turkish Airlines A330-300 (TC-JNJ). Not too sure why Turkish decided to send an A330 instead of the usual A321LR but hey I’m not complaining lol

Hope this made your day a little better :) Be sure to let me know which was your favourite! Mine would probably be the Air Canada 787-9.

32 Likes

You most certainly did not! These are lovely pictures. Very well done! 🙌

1 Like

Haha thanks 😆 I was a bit worried I did a bit too much 😂 still experimenting with it all new to me

1 Like

Great shots! The Delta one, British one, and Etihad are definitely my favorites, but they’re all nice. No way did you go overboard on the editing! :)

Just letting ya know, I don’t believe BA has any LRs. Think that’s just a standard 321neo

1 Like

I shall change that now thank you 😉

1 Like

What’s the new style? Shiny planes?

1 Like

Awesome as always Ryan that BA A321 neo is wicked!

1 Like

Thanks bro 🙏

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.