A taster of the "new" Indonesia in 10 replay screenshots

Welcome aboard. We returned to the skies once more on the expert server today to have a look at the shiny new scenery on my favourite route - the long legged London to Bali journey. I’ve done the Europe area in lots of screenshots so this will be focused on our journey into Indonesia. Photos taken in flight order - 1 being initial departure at Heathrow, 2 to 10 approaching Indonesia after clearing the Andaman sea through Singapore and onto Denpasar including some nice volcanic and mountainous action as well. It’s quite obvious already that it’s impossible to cover it all in 10 snaps but we’ll be back for some more exploring.

The new routing of this flight sees the same 777-300ER all the way from London Heathrow, London, UK (LHR: EGLL) bound for the island paradise but with a small stop in Kualanamu International Airport, Medan, Indonesia (KNO: WIMM). A one hour turnaround including a refuel and navigation check after the initial 12 hour plus flight then saw a 3 hour flight on to Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar, Bali.

Good times.

38 Likes

Wow! Those pictures are simply Beautiful! :)

2 Likes

Awesome pics. Just make sure u change it to #screenshots-and-videos

3 Likes

Very nice! Can’t wait to get some flying done over there :)

2 Likes

Beautiful scenery!

2 Likes

wouww Very cool and amazing images. You reported the flight from beginning to the end trip. This made me immediately memories in January ago. So at that time, I flew from LHR to DPS flight GIA087 with Garuda B77W for 15 hours. I miss to playing Infinite Flight, I want to go back to playing infinite flight. But there is no money to buy a new device. And Thank you (Terima Kasih) for trying to fly to Indonesian region
Have a great day

3 Likes

@George, Indonesia is a very very beautiful country, isn’t it 😍

Also amazing pictures @Helmethead, very vibrant colors and great shots from nice angles 🤩

3 Likes

These great of land in screenshot is very excellent! Great job on taking those.

1 Like

If only I still have my subscription…

Great photos! Awesome to see that Indonesia gets some attention today 😊

3 Likes

I feel a little sad actually, because I can’t enjoy this moment. At present the territory of Indonesia is very crowded. I can only watch, see, and monitor the people who fly. Maybe next year I’ll fly again. It’s been more than 8 months, haven’t played infinite flight again. Btw are you still playing infinite flight? @George

1 Like

I haven’t used Infinite Flight again since a couple of weeks ago as my subscription already ran out. Maybe I’ll be back by the end of this year and hopefully Indonesia will be featured once again later 😊

1 Like

Just… Beautiful. How are you doing this? 😂

1 Like

Nice pictures! The third one looks like a real image.

2 Likes

Beautiful, those are cool!

1 Like

Thanks dude! :-)

Very nice. Gr8 picks👌

1 Like

So that’s what Indonesia looks like.

Awesome shots mate, keep it up.

2 Likes

Beautiful looks like real life

1 Like

Really nice pictures! That scenery looks so realistic