A Sunrise On the Italian Alps to a Busy Day in Canada’s Biggest City

Milan Malpensa to Toronto

So last night I wanted to do a longer flight into Toronto because I haven’t done many overnighters recently. For some reason I really wanted to fly out of Italy but, as Italy was one of the hardest hit countries by Coronavirus, it’s not too realistic to fly a flight to Toronto from any airport in Italy. I planned my departure so that I would wake up in the middle of the night, at whatever time the sun would rise at that Airport, I would takeoff, fly to 10,000 feet and then sleep for 7 more hours. I decided to fly out of Milan, because it is just south of the Alps and only about 7 and a half hours from Toronto.

Air Canada flies this route seasonally in the 767, but I wanted to use the 787, because the 767 is pretty awful in game. Sooooo, using my very big brain, I slapped a 7 in front of the usual ACA 895 callsign used on this route, and flew it as an all cargo flight Which as far as I’m concerned, is realistic. Callsign was Air Canada 7895 Heavy and flight time was 7 hours and 26 minutes

Flight Details

LIMC-CYYZ • MIL-YYZ
Milan Malpensa to Toronto Pearson
Air Canada 7895 Heavy
Boeing 787-9
7:26
@JulianB @Philippe_Gilbert

🇮🇹 • 🇨🇦

Taming a lot of cargo as we rotate out of Milan as a Thai A350 pulls in from Bangkok Climbing out as the sunrise shines against the Alps of Italy Great views as we fly North above Southeast France The Brown Hills and Mountains of Northern Ireland After a couple hours above the Atlantic we reach the still snowy scenery above North Canada Descending into Toronto as an Air France A350 approaches behind On final with a pair of European airlines waiting Touching down as our Italian brotheren hopefully don’t watch Pulling into the gate in front of a WestJet 737 and Swiss A330

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

Today I want to know what long haul aircraft you guys want me to post more, because I know I post the 787 a lot, and there are other widebodies i want to post more, so I want to see what you guys think

What long haul aircraft do you want to see me use more?

• A330
  • A340
  • A380

0 voters

I purposely left the A350 out because I have some ideas for some good A350 flights.
The answer to the last question was, believe it or not, hairy people which 66% got correct

23 Likes

Very Cool photos!

1 Like

Great pictures of your flight from beautiful Milano across the Alps, Europe and the Pond to Canada!

Your Alps pictures are stunning as always and the other ones really nice too.
Thanks for sharing! ;)

1 Like

Great shots as always:D

tHe sCenErY LoOkS aMaZinG

1 Like

Love Milan Malpensa, you captured it perfectly! Nice work :)

1 Like

Nice Shots 👍

1 Like

Those are really good photos. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@ILOVE7879-2.0 thanks! 😊

@JulianB Milan is so cool and as I always say, the Alps are great!

@Rian_OShea there was verrrryyy gooooddd scenery

@Murphy @Finnishboy thanks guys! :D

@Aero it was the first time I’ve been there but I’m definitely gonna fly there more often!

3 Likes

Why did you post photos of real scenery, this isn’t #real-world-aviation!
Just kidding 😛. Those are some awesome photos like always, Noah!

1 Like

Can’t disagree with you here ;)

1 Like

Oopps! Wrong category 😆
Thanks! :)

1 Like

Gorgeous pictures, I love your flight report topics

1 Like

Thanks a lot! 😊