A Sunrise in the City of Brotherly Love to a Clear Day on the Yucatán Peninsula

Yesterday morning I decided to fly Philadelphia to Cancun for no reason other than the fact that I just wanted to. It was a good way to gain flight hours for @AmericanVirtual and it was a beautiful flight. I took off from Philly at about 7:15 and landed in Cancun just before 10:30. I used the American A321 which is used in Real life and flight time was 3 hours and 8 minutes.

Flight Details

KPHL-MMUN • PHL-CUN
Philadelphia to Cancun
American (AAVA 643)
Airbus A321-200
3:08
@JulianB

🇺🇸• 🇲🇽

Leaving Philly on a warm, Sunday Morning
Putting the gear up as we climb through the yellow sunrise
Flying above one of my favorite places on Earth, Charleston and Kiawah Island, South Carolina Just off the East Coast of Palm Beach, Florida Cruising over Islamorada, Florida on the Keys Making a beeline for Cancun at 34,000 feet Over Cuba as we are 1 hour from arriving in Cancun
Turning toward the runway at Cancun over the turquoise water The gear go down 5 miles out of Cancun Touching down in a Sunny Cancun!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

Cancun was the 3rd busiest international flight from Philadelphia in 2018 with 269,000 passengers, what 2 cities carried more passengers internationally from Philadelphia?

• Frankfurt and Montreal
  • Toronto and London
  • Paris and San Juan, Puerto Rico

0 voters

The answer to yesterday’s question was New Zealand which 22% of people got right

15 Likes

And I’ve decided that I’m not going to be posting every single day, I believe I’ve been doing it for the past month and a half but at this point it’s becoming less fun to do and more a chore. I’m not saying I’m going to stop posting, but it’ll probably be about every other day instead of daily

1 Like

Awesome pics man!

1 Like

Nice pics, :)

1 Like

Fantastic pictures as always! Thank you for sharing, I am looking forward to the next post (whenever you feel it’s time for it)!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Speedyyy and @Infinite_Qantas!

2 Likes

Thanks! I always love flying down the East Coast (I’m actually flying to Miami right now from Philly in IF). And like I said I’ll still be posting very frequently, just not every day :)

1 Like

Cool photos. The one in the cockpit looks the best imo.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s my favorite too :)

Nice! From a beautiful sunrise to a smooth landing in a warm sunny, Cancun! Love that Wing view, cool flight!

1 Like

Thanks! I wouldn’t exactly call the landing smooth, but the scenery of Cancun was great 😂! And the Florida Keys have the best views on the country

1 Like

Now this one is nice! I mean, all of them are, but this is my favorite! Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks as always! I’m a big fan of the A321 and I love using that angle

1 Like