A Sunrise in Hyderabad to the Blue Skies Above Heathrow

Hyderabad to London

I don’t really have much to explain about this route, because I barely remember anything about flying it. I flew this route as an overnighter allllll the way back on March 5th. It was a route where I took off about 8:30 PM and woke up at 5:30 the next morning so I had time to land and then go to school, little did I know, this would be one of my last overnighters where I had to wake up and go to school. Now I don’t have to worry about that until almost September at the earliest. I flew this route because it was a featured route of the week for @AmericanVirtual, and speaking of American Virtual, congrats to @CollinFlys for becoming President! I love the 787 and it looks absolutely stunning In the British Airways livery. I left Hyderabad at sunrise and arrived in London just before noon with a flight time of 9 hours and 38 minutes.

Flight Details

Hyderabad to London
VOHS-EGLL • HYD-LHR
Speedbird (AAVA) 643
Boeing 787-9
9:38
@Ur_Friendly_Approach @JulianB

🇮🇳 • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

A sunrise send off from Hyderabad Climbing into the yellow morning sky Flying to the West at 85% the speed of Mach
Great wing views over the deserts and mountains of India Crossing the West India coast over Mumbai The Mountains of Pakistan
The beautiful moon over Southern Europe

Do I even need to say it, like always, the stunning views of the Alps
Gear down 5 miles out from Heathrow Touching down at the worlds most famous airport!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

The first commercial flight with the 787 was in 2011 with which airline?

• Qantas
  • ANA
  • JetBlue

0 voters

The answer to the last question was Disneyland which 84% got correct and I expect good numbers on this quiz too!

33 Likes

And if you want to be Rick Rolled, CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

JetBlue, definitely JetBlue

2 Likes

Thanks, Noah. Your pictures are always stunning and never fail to impress :)

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hey! My hometown 😁

1 Like

jetBlue 😂.
Great shots!

1 Like

The fantastic B787 in front of the moon, and over stunning scenery, that definitely makes for a great topic if done as nicely as you always do. The wing view is my favourite though I think. Thanks for sharing ;)

1 Like

Amazing. Thank you so much.

dont forget tag. I say that too much 😂. Seriously tho nice job 👌🤙👍✌️

1 Like

Awesome Photos Noah!

And congratulations @CollinFlys!

2 Likes

@Infinite_Qantas @Jrpilot5 guyyysssssss shhhh don’t give away the answers

@Suhas hey! It’s Training Server Grade -10383 Suhas

@Ecoops123 enjoy! Nothing like the good ol Ricktopher Astley, the Nasty Astley, the Kickster Rickster

@MJP_27 thanks so Much 😊

@Ur_Friendly_Approach I won’t 😂 I’ve been tagging Julian since December lmao

4 Likes

Thankkkkey Collin! And congrats for like the 180th time 🥳
RIP DB

My favorite things! It had amazing scenery and I loooove the 787 especially in the BA livery. And the Alps like always don’t disappoint and are awesome!

1 Like

Amazing pics and thanks for flying from my native hometown airport(Hyderabad)! I wish to once fly from Philadelhpia to Hyderabad via London and back in real life. It’s the most convinient way to get from here to Hyd! So expensive though, so I usually end up flying Emirates

1 Like

I live in the Philly suburbs so that would probably be the best way! Maybe take the new A35K to London 🤤

1 Like

Same I probably mentioned earlier to u that I live in Bucks County like u. I usually end up driving to JFK or Newark for my flight to India. Philadelphia is usually too expensive. Only flew U.S Airways and Lufthansa from Philadelphia to Hyderabad via Frankfurt back in 2006 tho

1 Like