A Summer Trip to the Philippines Part 2 - Return

Here goes my final shots as I flew back to St. Louis from an amazing place in the Philippines, Davao City. I flew JAL flight 68 from Tokyo Narita to Seattle and then Alaska Airlines B737-900 from Seattle back to St. Louis

Second Flight: Japan Airlines Flight 68 - ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tokyo to Seattle ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9
Origin: Tokyo Narita Intโ€™l Airport (RJAA)
Destination: Seattle-Tacoma Intโ€™l Airport (KSEA)
Flight Time: 9hrs
Server: Expert

At Terminal 2 Gate 71, had our USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Passports handy, ready to board our second connecting flight down to Seattle on a Tuesday evening as we set our clocks backwards 16 hours

We have taken off RWY 16R and was airborne. Goodbye Tokyo ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

Reached our cruising altitude @ FL370, as the JAL flight attendants came along with hot towels to dry our hands before dinner service. Then after dinner, four hours later, it gotten dark as we flown across the Chukchi Sea, heading towards the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ where I dimmed my window and slept. Then there goes breakfast service a few hours before we began our descent

Once we began our descent, we are on short final RWY 34C for landing in Seattle where it was Tuesday again. There was a Southwest Airlines B737-800 holding short RWY 34R ready for takeoff

And we have arrived to Terminal S Gate S3 at Seattle where we laid over for seven hours once we transferred to Terminal D Gate D2.

Final Flight: Alaska Airlines Flight 472 - Seattle to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: Seattle-Tacoma Intโ€™l Airport (KSEA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport
Flight Time: 4hrs 30mins
Server: Expert

After laying over for seven hours, we switched to Gate D5 where we boarded the Alaska B737-900 to fly us back to St. Louis. Note that we set our watches ahead two hours for this flight back to St. Louis

We pushed back on time and blasted off RWY 34R from Seattle on our way to St. Louis

Reached our cruising altitude of FL390 as we flew over Wyoming. The Alaska Airlines Flight came along and served us a bag of Cheez-ITs, and Biscoff cookies with a bottle of water as the sun went down. After that, I listened to my favorite songs before we arrived back to St. Louis late

And there we go, on short final RWY 12L, ready to land sooo late at night.

And we have arrived back to St. Louis, almost midnight, as we arrived to Terminal 1 Gate C15. As we arrived, we headed to Baggage Claim 2 and got a ride home where it was time for me to get to bed since we arrived late.

And that completes our trip from St. Louis to the Philippines and I would like to thank you for flying with me to Davao City to spend an awesome vacation in Davao City. I hope you like my shots. My next trip will be to Florida

9 Likes

Very nice pictures!

1 Like