A Summer Trip to the Philippines Part 1 - Return

Here goes my shots from Part 1 which includes my Cebu Pacific Flight from Davao City to Manila and then JAL Flight from Manila to Tokyo Narita.

Day 1: Cebu Pacific Flight 962 - Davao City to Manila ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Origin: Francisco Bangoy Intโ€™l Airport (RPMD)
Destination: Ninoy Aquino Intโ€™l Airport (RPLL)
Flight Time: 1hr 50mins
Server: Expert

At Gate 5 Davao Airport, was prepared for boarding back to Manila.

Cleared for takeoff RWY 5, blasted out of Davao City. Goodbye Davao City!

Reached our cruising altitude @ FL340, as we cruised over Roxas City ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ. Cebu Air Flight Attendants came along the cabin and served us hot meals onboard.

Chewed bubble gum as we were on short final RWY 6 at Manila Airport with the Philippine Airlines A350 parked at Terminal 1

And we have arrived to Terminal 3 Gate 114 at Manila Airport. Time for us to spend a day and night at the same hotel like we did arriving from Tokyo Narita Airport.

Day 2 First Flight: JAL Flight 746 - ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Manila to Tokyo ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9
Origin: Ninoy Aquino Intโ€™l Airport (RPLL)
Destination: Tokyo Narita Intโ€™l Airport (RJAA)
Flight Time: 4hrs 30mins
Server: Expert

We made it to the airport at now at Terminal 1 Gate 4, about to leave the Philippines heading back to Tokyo ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

Took off RWY 6 from Manila Airport. Here goes our area when we spent a night at the hotel. Anyways, say goodbye to the Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

Reached our cruising altitude FL370 as we flew north across the Philippine Sea enroute to Tokyo with our JAL meal and drink.

Nearly four hours later once we have descended, we were on short final RWY 16L for touchdown at Tokyo Narita

And arrival to Terminal 2 Gate 65 at RJAA, we are here and it was time for a 2hr 20min layover before our next connecting flight to Seattle for Part 2.

Thanks for viewing my shots, I hope you love my shots.

9 Likes

I love your shots! Thanks for flying Cebu Pac ๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like