A Summer Trip Around the World - Miami to Malé Pt. 2

These are my shots in the second part as we flew from Dubai to Malé on Emirates Flight 652. This flight was from the event yesterday morning at 4:00 AM when we did a Dubai Virtual group flight from Dubai to Malé. I had fun and an awesome flight as I slept the whole time while cruising because it was early in the morning. In the meantime, here are my shots.

Final Flight: Emirates Flight 652 - 🇦🇪 Dubai to Malé 🇲🇻
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
Origin: Dubai International Airport (OMDB)
Destination: Velana International Airport (VRMM)
Flight Time: 4hrs 15mins
Server: Expert

After our four hour layover, here go our final ride heading to Malé at Terminal 3 Gate B27 on the same aircraft, but different flight number

Taxied along with the group to RWY 12R for takeoff, very excited to head to an awesome island called Maldives 🇲🇻

Lining up RWY 12R for preparation for takeoff while others were holding short

And off we go we took off RWY 12R from Dubai. GOODBYE DUBAI!!!

Climbed out of Dubai as we hit above 10,000 FT in the air

Cruising @ FL350 as hot towels were distributed by the flight attendants before lunch service onboard, flying over the Arabian Sea. What a comfortable flight we were having as I slept and listened to my favorite music before we descended onto Malé Maldives 🇲🇻

Flight Attendants, prepare for landing as we enter left downwind RWY 36 for landing in Malé with the beautiful view of the ocean

And on short final RWY 36 for touchdown at Malé

And BAAMM! We have landed in Malé Airport as we crossed RWY 36 for arrival to our Terminal, the South West Apron with the group

And there we have it. HELLO MALÉ!!! We have arrived to Malé Maldives 🇲🇻 where we exited the aircraft by stairs and headed to the border/customs immigration for our passports, then to baggage claim and then our ride to the hotel for our five day vacation.

And that’s it. That completes my third trip around the world. Next trip will be heading to Naija 🇳🇬 for a one week vacation and I will be posting my next round of shots after my flight. So peace out and have a good night Infinite Flight community.

14 Likes