A special yet non-special feature. The Fuel Dump Button

Ahoy there IF Fans!! Some of you might remember me from my previous post @WhyamIbadatlandings. I am known as HitarthB744 in the Community.

Now, we all know Infinite Flight is great. There are amazing features and options. And one such option is… The Fuel Dump Option!! A great addition to the sim and extremely useful for various purposes and emergencies.

So, one day I’m just playing around with the Boeing 747-400 'round Changi and this option caught my eye. I pressed it but it said that I didn’t have enough fuel for a dump. Then I tried it again on the ground with a large amount of fuel. But it said Minimum ALT for a Dump is 7000ft AGL. I took off and started the dump.
Now. I’ve seen enough of aviation to know what a dump looks like. The fuel level was dropping drastically BUT I couldn’t see fuel flying out of the aircraft. Even though the fuel dump was on nothing was seen.

I would really appreciate it if the devs considered adding animation of the fuel flying out of the plane during a dump. It would be fun and more realistic.

Thanks, HitarthB744.

2 Likes

Hello! This feature is yet to be added to IF. Also, Feature topics can be made when you are TL2 don’t worry, you will get there soon 👍

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for your post today, we appreciate you being here. This post belongs in the #features category, for which you must be at Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time!