A Special Tea (Get It? :) @KSJC ~ March 2020

Wow!
😡

San Jose is better

1 Like

I think both airports are equally good. At this point, I might say Oakland is the best… hahaha… jk.

1 Like

@Mr-plane-guy1, he’s leaning toward your airport 😂

2 Likes

I don’t believe that’s what it’s called, but there is a sign there that says SJC. The thing is you can only see the arrivals though, or aircraft taxiing.

Here’s an example picture of what I’ve gotten at that location:

1 Like

Oh @GlobalFlyer1 is it with the huge fence?

This is off topic but can someone explain why I was tagged even though I haven’t replied to this topic until now?

When I click on the tag it takes me to this post;

1 Like

@KGJT-9149, I accidentally tagged you and then switched to Alex_L, cause I mistook the profile picture by accident… I know, sometimes I can do stupid things, but it takes brains to do so :)

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that. I thought there was a glitch. I do agree that SJC is better than SFO though.

2 Likes

Hahaha… I guess I’ll be going to @Mr-plane-guy1 now…

1 Like

happy noises
spot lots of Southwests for me…

1 Like

It has a fence, but because of the misplaced threshold, you can’t see it in the arrival pictures, and if you go close enough (which you can), you can position your camera through the holes and you’ll see the aircraft and get good pictures.

1 Like

I did go there, but you’re not supposed to be within 3 feet of the fence. There’s a warning board…

That’s why I ended up going to the parking lot instead. It was worth it going to the parking lot

No one enforces it and the security officials don’t care (they’ve seen me there) so long as you’re not trying to jump the fence 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Oh, ok… that’s funny, but let’s see. I’ll probably go to the parking lot, cause I can see departures and arrivals.

1 Like

I mean, compared to San Jose is good. Better than Oakland with all airlines running away.

1 Like

Forgot to tag @anon38496261 for those special Alaska pictures!

1 Like

CRJ-900LR from… duh, Canada!

Woah air Canada is from canada🤯. Mind blown I thought they flew in from Mexico 🤣🤪😜

Anyways awesome pics I love the beacon shot of southwest 😍

1 Like

Thanks @TylerShah! Wish Aeromexico was from Canada!

1 Like

Alaska Airlines is based in Seattle, Washington, and has its largest operations in Seattle/Portland, not Alaska

Hainan Airlines’ largest operations are in Beijing, not Hainan Island.

China Airlines is based in Taipei, not China.

And the list goes on…

3 Likes

yea I know about where they operate from weird tho that it works like that lol

1 Like