A Southwest Airlines Trip to Fort Lauderdale - Return: Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis

Hello folks, this is my trip heading back to St. Louis as I had a wonderful time in Fort Lauderdale. I enjoyed driving around South Florida. On Thursday, I went plane spotting at Fort Lauderdale Airport. Then on Friday, I went plane spotting at Miami International Airport. Then yesterday, I was out all day plane spotting at all three airports in South Florida. First, I went plane spotting at West Palm Beach Airport the first time. Then, went all the way to Miami to spot some planes before finally heading back to Fort Lauderdale to spot more before preparing for my trip back to St. Louis. On the flight, it left on time and arrived ten minutes ahead of schedule which was so lovely. Therefore here are the shots from this flight.

Southwest Airlines Flight 1044 - Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood Intโ€™l Airport (KFLL)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 2hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

Good morning folks โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Welcome board at Gate A3, getting ready to board this early morning flight home. I bought a muffin and an orange juice to eat while the plane is cruising before arriving to this gate. Iโ€™m telling you, it is so early in the morning that I feel like going back to sleep due to the lack of sleep I had at the hotel.

As we have departed a minute early, we are right near the runway as we hold short before takeoff.

Here we go lining up RWY 28R for takeoff from FLL airport.

And off we go!!! We are airborne. Goodbye Fort Lauderdale ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.

Here we go as we bank to our right heading northwest, enroute to St. Louis. Goodbye South Florida. See u next time.

Here we are as we reached our cruising altitude FL360. As the sunrises, we are flying above the border between Florida and Georgia and since we are flying northwest, we are about to enter the Georgia airspace. Then a few minutes later, the onboard snacking service was served along with a choice of beverages plus coffee since it is morning, Therefore, I have picked coffee with milk and sugar with snack mix served plus I have my orange juice and muffin, as mentioned earlier to eat.

One and a half hours later, we have descended and seeing the St. Louis view plus the airport, we are about to enter right downwind as we approach for RWY 12L. Almost home man. Iโ€™m almost home.

And on final RWY 12L STL airport, few feets before touchdown. You can see RWY 11 on the right and RWY 12R.

And we have landed in St. Louis safely and we are about to cross RWY 12R before taxiing to our arrival gate.

Here we are, arrival to Gate E16 at St. Louis Airport. Hello St. Louis once again and welcome back to St. Louis. What a wonderful flight we had today. As I exit the plane, I took a picture of my plane parked at the gate. Btw, this flight is continuing onto Boston ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ later on today. So anyways, time to head home and rest after a four day vacation at Ft. Lauderdale.

And there we have it. This completes the Southwest Airlines Trip to Fort Lauderdale and back. What a great and awesome sauce trip I had. As I am about to post this screenshot topic, I would like to thank you for exploring my shots about my trip and I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, have a beautiful night and Happy Motherโ€™s Day. I will be traveling again on and posting this big trip to Noumea happening on June. This will be the trip that you will love. Well, not everyone will like this post but at least someone comments on the shots that I posted.

12 Likes