Hey everyone, sorry about the delay, here is part 2 of my previous topic. The story will continue in this topic, I hope you enjoy!
Route: CYYJ - CYJA
Flight time: 3h20m
Captions apply to the photos above them
Without further ado, here is part 2 of the ski trip!
- After a 2 day delay due to startup issues, the little cub is repaired and ready to go. Here we see it basking in the morning sun on the general aviation stand,
2. After we load our equipment in, we hop in the the little two-seater and take a quick shot of the sun hitting the control panels!
3. A brief taxi later and we are in the air, goodbye Victoria, B.C!
4. A view of the body of water between Vancouver Island and the mainland.
5. Some morning fog rolled over the mountains as the sun rose, what a view!
6. A couple hours later and we are flying over Kamloops, B.C!
7. Mountains 🏔
8. Another patch of fog as we approach Jasper!
9. A view of the valley, before final approach!
10. A bump and a bounce later we are rolling down the grassy runway, after we come to a complete stop we will exit the aircraft and runway and begin this wonderful ski trip! Woohoo!
Thank for you for viewing part 2 of my topic, I hope you enjoyed these shots! If you haven’t already, I recommend that you check out my Instagram so that you don’t miss any shots that aren’t posted here. Again, thanks for viewing this post, have a good day/night, and see you in the skies!