Hey everyone! It’s been a bit since my last post, but fear not, I have returned with another two part series! My last flight I posted, we flew down south to the warm beaches of San Juan. This time, we will be flying the opposite direction to the cold mountains of western Canada! This will be a two part journey with a brief storyline included in the captions, I hope you enjoy!
Pt. 1 route: CYYZ - CYYJ
Pt. 1 aircraft: Air Canada A321
Flight time: 5h20m
captions apply to photos above them.
- As we make our way to the terminal, we get a view of our aircraft, an Air Canada A321 next to an Air Canada B777.
2. After boarding is complete and a brief taxi time, we blast off of runway 33R and away from Toronto, our journey has begun
3. Below us lies Georgian Bay, and my hometown!
4. A view of Sudbury, Ontario.
5. Vast endless prairies…
6. Can Anyone guess which airport this is? Type your answers down below.
7. As we approach the Rocky Mountains, the thrill of skiing is racing through my mind!
8. the seatbelt sign turns on and our initial descent has begun, some fog rolls in as the sun begins to set, what a view!
9. As we approach Victoria International the sun is beginning to set behind the mountains!
10. After we land and begin the de-board, the pilot was nice enough to let us catch a glimpse of the cockpit as the last rays of sun hit the instruments, wow! With the day over, we will stay at a hotel overnight in Victoria and we will depart early next morning!
Thanks for viewing the post today, I hope you enjoyed these shots! As always, feedback and is appreciated. If you haven’t already, go check out my Instagram ! Again, thanks for viewing today’s post, and keep and eye out for pt. 2 which will be posted sometime tomorrow. See you in the skies!
Also, if you viewed or interacted with the other mistake topic, you’re a real one!