A situation that needs help

I’m currently approaching Sochi airport, the approach Keeps sending me on guard warning, but I can’t connect to the approach!! Just the ATIS
Approach : IFATC Henrik E

I’m SkyDubai 985
What do I do In this situation!! I’m worried about getting reported and ghosted.

If anyone knows him, please let him know.

The best would be to leave the controlled airspace and divert to a nearby airport to avoid getting ghosted.

4 Likes

The best thing you can do is leave the airspace and PM the controller, @Henrik about your situation.

1 Like

If you do get ghosted, contact a moderator and it will be reversed. As @Captain_JR said, the best course of action for busier airports would be to divert

2 Likes

He will most likely not answer pms while controlling

1 Like

@Guxk Yes I know. I meant after he finishes controlling. In the meantime, it would probably be best that he just leaves the airspace as you recommended.

1 Like

I think the only way to resolve this is to end flight ( divert first and land) then you have to close app and restart. Poss clear cach as well?

Hopefully there is anouther way which someone can help with.

He has been informed

2 Likes

Scenery cache has nothing to do with lost ATC comms.

4 Likes

I think the reason Is because I’m still far from the airport, this happens all the time, but other ATCs don’t send me the on guard warning when I’m still far. :/

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

If you click on the airport via the map, see if you are able to tune in that way.

When I wrote this, I wasn’t able.

Now yes, I am now able cuz I got closer the airport. :)

2 Likes

Ok everyone, Thank You for your help, I approached the airspace and now I’m able to contact Approach. :)

4 Likes