A Shocking Encounter on Live

Earlier this morning I was ATC at KJFK in TS and spotted someone coming into KJFK. with a gold title I was so curious why would a grade 5 player be at the TS when I checked his profile, it was the most shocking encounters in IF ever for me. he/she has more than Ex12,000,000+ and 20,000+ flight hours. I think even the Devs. and Mods don’t have that kind of Ex which is fascinating!!!

I think this guy is the legend of IF. WOW

IMG_0791

So, What is your shocking encounters in IF?

25 Likes

You’re looking at the player with the most XP in Infinite Flight:)

14 Likes

Nice catch. People used to think he was a myth! So much flying and yet no one spots him.

12 Likes

I could only dream about achieving that many hours in IF

That is truly an IF accomplishment

7 Likes

I just calculated the hours, so, basically you have to spend 2 years 1 month 3 days and 14 hours to achieve it!!!
with no stop constantly flying

8 Likes

I still don’t believe that I spotted him every hour I’m checking my screenshot to make sure that it’s real.

4 Likes

I, myself am at 5000hrs and little above 3M XP, I’m only little less than 1/4 away from his stats on both XP and Flight Hour side. And at the pace this legend is growing his numbers at a rapid speed, and at this rate I’m bound to stay at 22-25% of his total hours of flying and XP gathering. But I’m happy about how far I’ve come though this guy, he is on a whole another level of Long Haul flying and I’ll praise him for his work to come this far and contentiously going forward! 🙌

4 Likes

There are only around 8,000 hours in an entire year, so…
That equates to 843 days of non-stop flying!

Just wow

4 Likes

Honestly, I used to see him all the time at JFK flying The emirates route New York to Dubai. I look at him while taxiing with my A321. I haven’t seen him lately though, last time I saw him he was green (Grade 4).

2 Likes

This is @kuawit :)

He made everytime a diagonal flight of the old Chicago region when we had them. I think his milestone is to be always at the top of the stats. The second most experienced player is not really far of him, just have a look at the leaderboard

5 Likes

We should erect his statue.

2 Likes

@kuawit proud of you brother 🇰🇼❤️

2 Likes

His life must be infinite flight

3 Likes

He is ship skipper, not surprised he has so much time in his hand. Must be using satellite internet middle of ocean. :)

4 Likes

Does he have an IFC account?

1 Like

It’s been linked twice already. @kuawit

1 Like

But is the leader up to date?

1 Like

So the legend is true.

3 Likes

I guess I would never get so much hours as an fighter pilot.

1 Like

HOW? I mean how does he manage to do that? 😱

2 Likes