A semi-emotional flight!

As I have been doing my Traveling the world journey, all things kust come to an end. As if today, I have one route left in the U.S. This will be the completion of my first country. Thank you to all who have joined me, and that will in the future too! I have a separate thread dedicated to me traveling the world, so check that out if you wish to fly with me

KDFW - KFLL, Spirit A321, 6:00 EST

image image image image image image image image
The power of live replay!

16 Likes

Hey there,
You said it as your last leg in the USA. I’m also doing around the world flight (and I hope to be the first), why/how many routes are you doing in the USA. I plan to just visit every country and I’m up to South America.

1 Like

Well you will beat me. This was my second to last leg on the U.S. in the U.S I did 8 routes. I also add routes to each country along the way. I am not doing this as a competition, but to explore more of the world I have yet to see

1 Like

Right ok, just be aware than if you plan on doing many routes in every country then it WILL take a long time!

1 Like

I’m not in a rush to finish, I would take years to do this if I could. I want to explore all over every country/continent. I am going to have the most routes in either Eurpoe, Asia, Mexico, or South/Central America

beautiful photos, I hope you have had fun and well-known fantastic places around the world!

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much!