A scenic tour of Florida to Jacksonville in 10 replay screenshots

。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚

AND NEARBY AREAS

I thought it would be cool to have a look at what scenery the Florida region has to offer from 34,000 feet and set off from Miami bound for Jacksonville - with some slight deviations.

Bringing the ancient 717 up to cruise out of KMIA, we flew south and round to the tip of the Everglades National Park and from there started the route to KJAX and altitude shots from there. It was a manual route this time as I wanted to fly in and out from different angles and have a full view of the area.

I forget just how much fun this 717 is to fly - it’s still got the moves, just be a bit patient with it and the old school feeling is back again!

Departure: KMIA (Miami International Airport, USA).
Arrival: KJAX (Jacksonville International Airport, USA)
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: *:・゚

17 Likes

Ohh awesome pics! 😮 And I like your detailed banner effects 😉 Small details count

1 Like

Cheers dude :-)

Like always, you never fail to impress. Good job!

1 Like

Cheers to you too man :)

1 Like

KJAX is truly the best!! I’ve flown this route irl many times but with AA on e145s and e175s.

1 Like

@Helmethead back in the skies with the Boeing 717! I truly love the scenery here in Florida. The crystal blue waters gives away the most.

1 Like

These are great!

1 Like

I like your plane choice, the good ol’ 717, and you’ve got great photos as well

1 Like

Thanks all. It’s nice to keep the humble old 717 running on I.F in a world of A350 obsession :-)

1 Like