A Scandinavian Airlines Trip Report; San Francisco to Copenhagen [SK936]

Awesome. I will probably fly that over the day Tom Moore, starting 5:30 am

1 Like

Sadly, Scandinavian Airlines most likely won’t be keeping the A343s around much longer as well as many other airlines, so you should really try and fly one 🤗

2 Likes

WOW! A fantastic trip report

If this was your first one then I can’t wait to see what you can do next time! 😊😁

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have some more coming out as I am flying to KEF tomorrow and CPH on Thursday since I connected to somewhere else from CPH and didn’t stay!

1 Like

TAP Air Portugal is also an option, but they are removing the A340’s from the fleet and replacing them with A330 NEO’s, luckily I’ve had the chance to fly on a A340 multiple times!

1 Like

Yeah, but I love the A340. I have also flown on the A340 multiple times but the A346 more than the A343!

1 Like

Nice trip report. Hope you had a good time.

2 Likes

I did! Thanks, and expect a new trip report tomorrow or the day after :)

2 Likes

Oh! And for anyone that wanted to know; The name of the aircraft I flew on was “Astrid Viking” for OY-KBM! EI-FPG, the second flight I took later that day, was named “Budle Viking”

good report of the flight, I hope you have enjoyed a lot.

1 Like

I did! Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for your next trip report

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m flying today so you can expect a trip report for that 😃

1 Like

It wouldn’t hurt, staying on the plane for one more hour ;)

2 Likes

That dessert looks incredible! I want to try their business class one day!

1 Like

Just letting you know:

My next trip report will be out later this week including both Icelandair flights I’ll be flying since there isn’t too much to talk about with the first one ;)

Part 2 is out; An Icelandair Trip Report; Amsterdam to Reykjavík to Copenhagen [FI501 & FI204]!

2 Likes

Mmm, that food looks good! 👌

1 Like

It really was! Especially the dessert 😋

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.