A route planner

Hi guys, I’ve been playing IF for quite some time now and I’ve just been wondering if there’s an app/website that will plan your approach also as I’ve been using flight plan database but always have to add an approach for my flight route if anyone has any suggestions will help a lot thank you and happy flying :)

1 Like

https://fpltoif.com/ you can add sid and stars:) but sometimes it has two waypoints the same name but you can just remove it from your FLP in game, because it can add thousands of NM but when that happens i just remove that waypoint with that issue so

3 Likes

flightplandatabase.com is where you can actually put in the airports instead of a random generator.

1 Like

Flptoif isn’t a random generator :) you can put departure airport ICAO and Arrival:) And sid and stars

3 Likes

Thanks for the help man

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC.

Personally I use Simbrief for my flight plans. I add the approach my self. Sometimes there is a double way point, just remove them.

1 Like

Also if you use fpltoif please delete the TOC and TOD points. Seeing them in a flight plan actually drive me crazy a bit

I use VirtualHub. Quite easy to use, with lots of charts

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.